Investing for a firm foundation
- Investing for a firm foundation. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;9/4/2006, Vol. 270 Issue 8, Special section p13
The article focuses on the planned capital investment of the specialty resin and film company of Kuraray as part of its GS-21 business plan. According to Junsuke Tanaka, managing representative, senior managing director, senior executive officer and president of the company, they spent Yen85...
- Up to the challenge. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/4/2006 Supplement, p4
The article focuses on the business models of chemical company Kuraray. It reports that Kuraray's growth will come from its commitment to provide high quality, innovative products. Quality, originality and innovation are the themes underpinning the new Kuraray corporate vision and strategy. The...
- Adapt to survive and thrive. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/4/2006 Supplement, p10
The article reports that Kuraray works to broaden the scope of its global business structure. Kuraray established the New Business Development Division by merging its Research and Development Division with its Corporate Strategy and Planning Division. To properly analyze cost effectiveness and...
- Toward Becoming a Specialty Chemical Company with a Global Presence. // Chemical Week;4/22/2013, Vol. 175 Issue 12, p35
The article profiles the chemical company Kuraray Co. Ltd. as of April 2013, focusing on its strategic planning initiatives and business sectors. According to the article, Kuraray manufactures chemical products such as isoprene, vinyl acetate, and methacrylic resin. Company management strategies...
- New horizons. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/4/2006 Supplement, p8
The article reports that Kuraray will step up the pace of overseas expansion as a priority under its new medium-term business plan. The target is to increase overseas sales to ï¿½223 billion in three years, to account for 50% of total sales in fiscal year 2008. It will also intensify efforts...
- Build a plan to take on only what you can handle. Gray, Andi // Westchester County Business Journal;3/28/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 13, p12
Presents a question and answer advisory on expansion planning in business. Importance of a growth model to avoid risks in expanding a business; Recommended annual growth that is both achievable and profitable; Importance of offering something different from competitors.
- Kuraray announces three-year business plan. // Chemical Week;1/12/2015, p39
The article reports on the three-year business plan of chemicals manufacturer, Kuraray Co. Ltd. which focuses on increasing the sales and operating profits by the end of March 2018.
- Kuraray Announces New Three-Year Business Plan Targets. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;4/16/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 11, p17
The article reports on the financial targets in the three-year business plan of Japanese chemical company Kuraray, which includes increases in sales and operating profits.
- Strength to strength. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/4/2006 Supplement, p15
The article reports that Kuraray will switch from reactive to proactive management in its fibres and textiles business under its 10-year corporate vision and its new medium-term business plan GS-21. The move will raise earning capacity by shifting away from garments, which are highly seasonal....