Adapt to survive and thrive
- Up to the challenge. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/4/2006 Supplement, p4
The article focuses on the business models of chemical company Kuraray. It reports that Kuraray's growth will come from its commitment to provide high quality, innovative products. Quality, originality and innovation are the themes underpinning the new Kuraray corporate vision and strategy. The...
- Investing for a firm foundation. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/4/2006 Supplement, p13
The article reports that Kuraray's Speciality Resin and Film Co. has made some decisive moves on expanding its European capacity for Eval ethylene vinyl alcohol copolymer resin, and acquiring the Clariant polyvinyl alcohol/polyvinyl butyral resin business and the Rutger Trosifol PVB film...
- Process Beats Paper. Harris, Chandler // Public CIO;Aug2007, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p18
The article discusses the advantages of business process management (BPM), a process-oriented management philosophy that helps manage the entire business process life cycle, which includes discovery, modeling, executions and monitoring of processes. Its aim is to automate repetitive and...
- Panning For Golden Customers. Weber, Joe // Pumper;Apr2008, p16
The article provides information on how a company can produce a great marketing results without emptying the pockets in the U.S. The author stated that inexpensive marketing tools and concepts will help one mine valuable new and repeat business. He added that rather than coming up with...
- Kuraray Announces New Three-Year Business Plan Targets. Ramesh, Deepti // Chemical Week;4/16/2012, Vol. 174 Issue 11, p17
The article reports on the financial targets in the three-year business plan of Japanese chemical company Kuraray, which includes increases in sales and operating profits.
- Kuraray announces three-year business plan. // Chemical Week;1/12/2015, p39
The article reports on the three-year business plan of chemicals manufacturer, Kuraray Co. Ltd. which focuses on increasing the sales and operating profits by the end of March 2018.
- Strength to strength. // ICIS Chemical Business;9/4/2006 Supplement, p15
The article reports that Kuraray will switch from reactive to proactive management in its fibres and textiles business under its 10-year corporate vision and its new medium-term business plan GS-21. The move will raise earning capacity by shifting away from garments, which are highly seasonal....
- IMPROVING THE TOOLS FOR COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS AND OPTIMIZATION PLANNING OF RESULTS IN INTERACTION OF SUBJECTS WITHIN A REGION. Gromov, Yevgeny I.; Gerasimov, Alexey N.; Nineva, Ekaterina N. // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;2015, Vol. 167 Issue 5, p278
The article grounds the necessity for improvements in the tools and methods of operational and strategic planning for business units aimed at increased efficiency of regional economy's functioning. The authors ground the expediency of creating a regional center for coordination of business...
- MAKE THE BASELINE FORECAST YOUR TRUSTED ADVISOR. Lapide, Larry // Journal of Business Forecasting Methods & Systems;Winter2003/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p21
(This is an ongoing column in The Journal, which is intended to give a brief view on a potential topic of interest to practitioners of business forecasting. Suggestions on topics that you would like to see covered should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.