Crude and naphtha records abound
- MX and styrene edging upwards. // Asian Chemical News;6/6/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 493, p25
Presents updates on prices of aromatic compounds in Asia as of June 6, 2005. Benzene; Toluene; Mixed xylenes; Styrene.
- Benzene bounces back. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;11/3/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 422, p25
Reports on the prices of various aromatic compounds in October 2003. Toluene; Mixed xylenes; Styrene; Phenol.
- Styrene prices surge. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;1/17/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 475, p25
Presents an update on prices of aromatic compounds in Asia as of January 2005. Factors that contributed to the increase in prices of styrene; Prices of mixed xylenes in the domestic market; Offers and bids for the phenol segment.
- Styrene plunges. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;12/13/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 472, p25
Reports on the prices of several aromatic compounds in Asia as of December 2004. Styrene; Toluene; Paraxylene; Phenol.
- Benzene falls further. // Asian Chemical News;9/8/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 415, p25
Reports on prices of various aromatic compounds as of September 14, 2003. Benzene; Toluene; Mixed xylenes; Styrene.
- Toluene is bullish. Viswanathan, Prema // Asian Chemical News;2/28/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 480, p25
Examines the increase in the price of aromatic compounds in Asia as of February 28, 2005. Plan of traders in the Northeast to transfer an amount of benzene to the U.S.; Increase in the offers for isomer-grade xylene; Factors that contributed to the increase in the prices of styrene.
- Price Commentary. // Chemical Week;7/21/1999, Vol. 161 Issue 27, p49
Focuses on the prices of chemical products as of July 1999. Proposed increase in prices of polymer-grade propylene for July and August; Price increase of aromatics in Europe; Increase in styrene prices.
- Toluene and xylenes break records. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/5/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 22, p40
The article analyzes the prices of aromatic compounds in the international markets. It discusses the variations in the price per ton of each aromatic compound, such as naphtha, ethylene, propylene, mixed xylenes, and orthoxylene. Strong demand and rising crude values saw spot benzene prices...
- cw price report. // Chemical Week;1/18/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 2, p28
The article presents updates on chemical prices as of January 18, 2006. Aromatics prices increased across the board in tandem with a jump in crude oil. January p-xylene contracts in Europe also increased. Olefins contract prices are likely to decline in line with the drop in spot prices....