ICIS pricing to launch Asian resins report
- Epoxy resins coverage gets set for May launch. // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;4/23/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 16, p36
The article reports on the launch of the North America epoxy resins price report by global chemical market intelligence service ICIS Pricing on May 1, 2007. The report complements existing epoxy resins reports in Asia and Europe. It includes quotes for domestic prices for liquid epoxy resins...
- July epoxy resins may roll overJuly epoxy resins may roll over - or even fall. Milner, Luke // ICIS Chemical Business;7/6/2015, Issue 3667, p6
The article discusses the expectation of stability in the European epoxy resins market carrying over from June to July 2015 as a result of additional imports arriving from Asia. It cites producers and buyers in Europe anticipating an end to recent price increases and objective of Asian exporters...
- Europe epoxy resins under pressure from imports. GAL, JANOS // ICIS Chemical Business;9/2/2013, Vol. 284 Issue 6, p13
The article discusses epoxy resin prices in Europe as of September 2013, focusing on the economic impact of imports from Asia as well as a free trade agreement between South Korea and the European Union.
- No November change for US epoxy resin contracts. DIETRICH, JOHN // ICIS Chemical Business;11/26/2012, Vol. 282 Issue 15, p15
The article reports that between October and November of 2012 there were no changes in U.S. domestic epoxy resin prices or in U.S. epoxy resin contracts.
- US epoxy resin contracts roll over. Dietrich, John // ICIS Chemical Business;6/30/2014, Vol. 285 Issue 25, p20
The article discusses the contract prices of epoxy resins in the U.S. as of June 2014, focusing on the business initiatives of overseas producers as they pertain to U.S. imports and competition with U.S. producers while reporting that prices remained stable from May to June 2014.
- Asia epoxies sweeten for Europe. Milner, Luke // ICIS Chemical Business;6/8/2015, Issue 3662, p6
The article discusses the reversal in price advantage of the European epoxy resins market as lower prices for Asian imports and higher costs from adjustments to the euro currency bring parity in values. It is expected that competitive importation from Asia will relieve market tightness during...
- Plastics & Coatings: Market Briefs. // Chemical Market Reporter;01/03/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 1, p16
Presents news briefs on issues related to plastics and coating industry as of January 2000. Product price increase from Air Products and Chemicals Inc.; Off-list price increase of several Reichhold epoxy resin products.
- Prices to climb as feedstocks edge higher. D'Amico, Esther; Thomas, Nick // Chemical Week;11/1/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 16, p28
Reports on the possible rise in the global price of coating resins in the first quarter of 1996. Likelihood of increase in prices of feedstocks; Impact of depressed dollar on worldwide prices; Production capacity of main feedstocks for epoxies in the United States.
- European epoxy players locked in September price hike talks. Packham, Iain // ICIS Chemical Business;9/22/2014, Vol. 286 Issue 9, p10
The article discusses the market for epoxy resins in Europe. Higher prices for imports from Asia have helped improve margins for domestic producers. A desire to strengthen margins further and to offset rising costs of feedstocks has European manufacturers seeking price increases of up to 100...