World's first for Caffaro
- Nuvera goes off-road with fuel cell. // Professional Engineering;3/23/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p48
The article reports that construction equipment maker John Deere AG is to test a fuel-cell power module for off-road applications. Nuvera Fuel Cells Inc., developer of multi-fuel reforming and proton exchange membrane fuel-cell technology, has provided a 5.5 kW fuel cell for evaluation. Using...
- Fuel-cell forklifts no Hindenburgs. Johnson, Alan // Manufacturers' Monthly;Nov2009, p12
The article focuses on the development of a technology led by Eric Jensen of Crown Equipment Corp. in Ohio regarding electric forklifts powered by hydrogen fuel cells. Jensen states that the quick refueling brings savings as the battery room and technician are no longer needed. Suppliers of the...
- NUVERA UNVEILS AUTOMOTIVE FUEL CELL PRODUCTS. // Worldwide Energy;Jul2003, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p7
Reports on the improvement of the performance of gasoline fuel processors and PEM fuel cell stacks of Nuvera Fuel Cells, Inc. for automotive applications.
- DOE & Fuel Cells. // World Trade: WT100;Oct2013, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p10
The article cites Nuvera Fuel Cells' use of advanced fuel cell technology to power transport refrigeration units (TRUs) on tractor trailers delivering frozen foods and fresh product to supermarkets in partnership with U.S. Department of Energy's Pacific Northwest National Laboratory.
- Natural Gas Fuel Cell Powers Telecommunications System. // American Gas;Jul2001, Vol. 83 Issue 6, p10
Reports the joint effort between Verizon and Nuvera Fuel Cells for cell telecommunication systems. Demonstration agreement of the companies; Context and aim of the joint effort; Use of the systems to provide power for telecom switch nodes.
- the clean machine. // Automotive Engineer;Dec2002, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p34
Reports on the procurement of proton exchange membrane fuel cell stacks by Centro Ricerche Fiat from Nuvera Fuel Cells in Italy. Demonstration of the Fiat 600 Elettra fuel cell vehicle; Configuration of stack technology in automobile construction; Venture into fuel cell vehicles operating on...
- RWE Plus and Nuvera form European alliance. // Modern Power Systems;Jun2001, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p11
Reports the joint venture of RWE Plus AG ad Nuvera Fuel Cells Inc. to develop and distribute fuel cells in Europe. Enhancement of proton exchange fuel systems with natural gas or methane; Features of the system optimization; Background of company operations.
- Refrigerated trucks to be fitted with fuel cell power. // Journal of Business (10756124);9/12/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 19, pA18
The article reports that the researchers at the U.S. Department of Energy's Pacific Northwest National Laboratory is researching on the integration of fuel cells in the refrigerated trucks used by grocery merchants and mentions fuel cell manufacturers Plug Power Inc. and Nuvera Fuel Cells Inc.
- Nuvera Supplies Fuel Cells to Toro. // Material Handling Management;Apr2007, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p11
The article reports on a contract won by Nuvera Fuel Cells to supply The Toro Co. with its PowerFlow PFV-5 fuel cell system for integration into Toro Workman utility vehicles. The fuel cell-powered vehicles are being developed under a contract awarded by the New York State Energy Research and...