Codexis scoops award
- EPA Seeks Green Chemistry. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/16/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 9, p29
Reports that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency is seeking for nominations for its 2003 Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Awards program.
- SOLAZYME RECEIVES PRESIDENTIAL AWARD FOR GREEN CHEMISTRY INITIATIVES. // Tribology & Lubrication Technology;Dec2014, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p84
The article announces that biotechnology company Solazyme Inc. has been awarded with the Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award, on recognition by the U.S. government and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, for developing microalgae-based renewable oils and ingredients platform.
- The Right Chemistry. Mooney, Chris // American Prospect;Apr2006, Vol. 17 Issue 4, pA23
Highlights the growth of green chemistry in the U.S. as of 2006. Adoption of green chemistry by businesses in the country; Launch of several initiatives about the chemistry since 1991, including the Green Chemistry Challenge Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency; Benefits of green...
- USEPA Honors Winners of the Green Chemistry Challenge Awards. // Journal: American Water Works Association;Sep2015, Vol. 107 Issue 9, p98
The article presents a list of recipients of the 20th annual Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) which includes professor Eugene Chen, and comapnies LanzaTech and Hybrid Coating Technologies/Nanotech Industries.
- Codexis Selected for Third Presidential Green Chemistry Award in Seven Years. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;6/18/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article announces that Codexis Inc. has received the annual Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
- Green Chemistry Challenge Awards recognize pollution preventers. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Jul2006, Vol. 67 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the recognition given to researchers and industrial innovators at the 2006 Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Awards ceremony in Washington D.C. for their contributions toward pollution prevention. The Environmental Protection Agency administered the awards that are...
- The biocatalysis revolution. Seufer-Wasserthal, Peter // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Oct2010, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p53
The article discusses the significance of biocatalysts in assisting the pharmaceutical industry to make their manufacturing processes green. It describes the development of a biocatalytic method for sitaglipin synthesis which gained Merck & Co. Inc. and Codexis Inc. the Presidential Green...
- Bristol-Myers, Buckman, Engelhard Win Green Awards. Sissell, Kara // Chemical Week;6/30/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 22, p10
Reports that Bristol-Myers Squibb, Buckman Laboratories, and Engelhard have won the 2004 Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award. Definition of green chemistry according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency; Process developed by Bristol-Myers Squibb; Capabilities of the technology...
- Announcements/Fellowships, Grants & Awards. // Environmental Health Perspectives;Dec2003, Vol. 111 Issue 16, pA 908
Presents announcements regarding fellowships, grants and awards in environmental health and the environmental sciences. Superfund Basic Research Program; Exploratory Centers for Interdisciplinary Research; National Institutes of Health's support for conferences and scientific meetings; U.S....