CPA says firms are more environmentally friendly
- Action required if brands are to give up their data. Parsons, Russell // Marketing Week (Online Edition);7/30/2012, p5
The author addresses the issue of midata which plans to compel British brands to release data collected for marketing purposes. According to supporters of midata, the aim of the proposal is to shift away from a market in which certain businesses control the information they hold about consumers....
- Too many brands spoil the strategy. Ritson, Mark // Marketing Week (Online Edition);11/28/2012, p15
The article talks about the failure of majority of companies to consider how many brands they need or the manner in which those brands are combined or kept separate in the consumer's mind. The role played by portfolio and architecture issues as the main source of brand challenge and profit...
- BRAND NEWS. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Apr2013, Vol. 181 Issue 3, p10
This section offers news briefs related to product brands and companies, as April 2013, including the investment plan of Hindustan Unilever in Maharashtra, India, the nail lacquer shades to be produced by Nicole by OPI, and the partnership of Delta Air Lines with skin care product brand Malin+Goetz.
- PART THREE: FINANCING YOUR BRAND. // Kiki Magazine;Aug/Sep2013, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p38
The article presents the third in a series of articles focused on how to develop one's own brand. It discusses the steps to covering the financial aspects of building a brand which include investing in the tools and supplies needed to build the inventory and market the brand, quantifying one's...
- The Name Game. // Workforce;Nov2000, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p32
Presents a matching game involving company names and the human-resources-related service or product they provide.
- Brand strength lures corporations. Ingebretsen, Mary // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Oct96, Vol. 81 Issue 8, p13
Reports on several high-end consumer product companies which were utilized by corporations in the United States. Why high-end companies wanted business to business sales; What influenced an increase in Lands' End's corporate sales division.
- Branding experts highlight lessons of Nectar card woes. Thomas, Daniel // Computer Weekly;9/26/2002, p3
Focuses on the views of branding experts on the technical problems suffered by Nectar, a loyalty card service from Sainsbury's, Debenhams, BP and Barclaycard in Great Britain. Suspension of the online registration for the program; Value of the advertising campaign launched by the company;...
- David Shelton: Is brand image relevant to advice firms? Shelton, David // Money Marketing (Online Edition);10/30/2014, p1
In this article the author views whether the brand image is relevant to the advice firms.
- OVERREACHING. Maser, Melissa // Across the Board;Mar/Apr2001, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p20
Discusses several cases of companies which expanded their product offerings. Factors to be considered when extending a brand; Failure and success of several companies which extended their brand; Dangers of extending a brand.