Objection slams Cefic view
- Ciba enters into new alliance. // Colourage;Aug2000, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p76
Reports on the strategic alliance between CIBA Specialty Chemicals and Nalco/Exxon Energy Chemicals.
- Services to the industry. // Chemical Week;4/1/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 12, p56
Presents news dealing with services in the chemical industry. Operational data supervision software purchased by the company Shell; Distribution center opened by Ashland company in Warsaw, Poland; Alliance between the company Socma and Operations Excellence Consulting.
- Life Science Companies Intensify Discovery Push By Forming Alliances. Van Arnum, Patricia // Chemical Market Reporter;11/09/98, Vol. 254 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the formation of alliances among life science companies to accelerate discovery. Schering-Plough Corp.'s research collaboration with Pharmacopeia; Ares-Serono Group's deal with Oxford Asymmetry International PLC in the field of combinatorial chemistry; E.I. du Pon de Nemours & Co.'s...
- SMEs voice their concerns. Cozier, Muriel // ICIS Chemical Business;11/20/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 44, p41
The article focuses on a statement from Objection, the alliance of small and medium-sized enterprises that lobbies for improvements to Europe's proposed chemical legislation called Reach, during an information event in Brussels, Belgium. Objection has stated that any job losses resulting from...
- Partnerships & alliances. // Industrial Paint & Powder;May99, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p10
Reports on partnerships and alliances in the paint and chemicals industry in the United States. Creation of Pinturas Diamex S.A. in Mexico City as a strategic licensee of United Paint and Chemical Corp.; Joint venture between Columbian Chemicals Corp. and Korea Kumho Petrochemical Co.; Joint...
- Alliances and Partnerships. // Industrial Paint & Powder;Jul99, Vol. 75 Issue 7, p12
Presents updates on alliances and partnerships among chemical companies as of July 1999. Silberline with Spectratek Technologies Inc.; International Specialty Products with Foss NIRSsystems; Envirocure LLC with ITW DeVilbiss.
- Kazakh companies ready to propose joint chemicals projects with Russia. Interfax // Central Asia General Newswire;11/12/2013, p1
YEKATERINBURG. Nov 12 (Interfax) - Kazakh businesses are interested in forming alliances with Russian chemical companies in order to win market share in China and other countries, Kazakh Deputy Prime Minister for Industry and New Technologies Aset Isekeshev said at a forum on regional...
- Company News. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/04/99, Vol. 256 Issue 14, p3
Covers news briefs on the chemical industry as of October 4, 1999. Agreement of BP Amoco with Solutia for the sale and marketing of ethyl acetate; Strategic alliance of Sternson Ltd. and Raisio Chemicals Americas; Incorporation of Sigma methodology in the Phase II transformation process of Dow...
- Asia-Pacific Report. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/29/99, Vol. 256 Issue 22, p20
Presents news briefs on the chemical industry in the Asia-Pacific region as of November 29, 1999. Decline in the income of Teijin Ltd. of Japan for the first half of fiscal 1999 ended September 30; Alliance between South Korea-based LG Chemical Ltd. and Advanced Elastomer Systems LP of Akron,...