Stolt-Nielsen sees 'solid' Q2 results
- Services to the industry. // Chemical Week;2/9/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 6, p43
Presents news briefs related to the chemical industry as of February 9, 2000. Acquisition of the transportation business of V.A. Ross Trucking by Trimac; Update on the appeal by the National Industrial Transportation League to the United States Court of Appeals; Income of Stolt-Nielsen company...
- Stolt Links with Tokyo Marine. D'Amico, Esther // Chemical Week;11/22/2000-11/29/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 44, p53
Reports on the bulk liquids coservice program established by Stolt-Nielsen and Tokyo Marine as of November 22, 2000. Chemical transportation operations of the two companies; Terms under the agreement between the two companies.
- Inland Shipping Becomes Target of EC Cartel Probe. // Chemical Market Reporter;3/3/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the European Commission's expansion of its investigation into suspected cartels in the chemical tanker businesses to inland shipping after Stolt-Nielsen SA, an operator of bulk liquid barges in Europe, provided information on possible anti-competitive practices in the sector.
- 2ND CIR.: ALL ANTITRUST CLAIMS ARBITRABLE. // Dispute Resolution Journal;Nov2004-Jan2005, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p5
This article deals with the ruling issued by the U.S. 2nd Circuit regarding antitrust claims. The court ruled that all antitrust claims arising under the Sherman Act are subject to arbitration, whether they are horizontal or vertical. In JLM Industries versus Stolt-Nielsen SA case, the court...
- STOLT-NIELSEN QUARTER ONE RESULTS. Cozier, Muriel // European Chemical News;4/14/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2048, p18
Reports on the net loss posted by Stolt-Nielsen for the first quarter of 2003. Financial performance of the company for the quarter; Comment from Niels Stolt-Nielsen, chief executive officer of Stolt-Nielsen; Reason for the net loss suffered by the company.
- Q4 aids Stolt-Nielsen recovery. // European Chemical News;3/7/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2137, p17
Reports on the financial performance of Stolt-Nielsen in 2004. Total net income of the company in 2004; Factors that contributed to the recovery of the company from business losses; Comparison between the total income posted by the company in 2003 and 2004.
- Strong demand fuels tanker profit. // European Chemical News;7/19/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2109, p7
Reports on the financial performance of the Stolt-Nielsen, a Danish logistics group, in the second-quarter of 2004. Revenues posted by SNTG, the company's transport operation; Factors that helped the company's positive performance.
- Europe Watch. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;4/10/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 14, p10
This article offers news briefs in the chemical industry in Europe. DSM Venturing decided to become a major shareholder in Sciona, a personalized nutrition company. Perstorp has acquired a percentage of Hansol Chemicals' stake in its Ulsan, South Korean trimethyl propane joint venture....
- Dow Sues Deep-Sea Tanker Firms for Price Fixing. D'Amico, Esther // Chemical Week;11/26/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 43, p8
Reports on a lawsuit filed by Dow Chemical and its Union Carbide subsidiary against chemical tanker firms Stolt-Nielsen, Odfjell, Jo Tankers and Tokyo Marine for conspiring to set prices and rig bids between 1998 and 2002. Reaction of Stolt to the suit; Reason of Carbide for filing its own...