Andersons-Marathon in ethanol jv
- OHIO. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/1/2007, Vol. 258 Issue 1, p47
The article reports that construction on a new ethanol plant has been started by a recently formed joint venture of The Andersons Inc. and Marathon Oil Corp. in Greenville, Ohio. The facility will have annual capacity to produce 110 million gallons of ethanol and 350,000 tons of distillers dried...
- GTL plant nearing completion. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;10/13/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2072, p30
Reports the completion of a gas-to-liquids plant by Syntroleum and Marathon Oil Co. at the Port of Catoosa in Oklahoma in October 2003. Production capacity of the facility.
- Hi-Bis begins work on unit. // European Chemical News;5/5/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2051, p30
Reports that the His-Bis joint venture began constructing its speciality bisphenol plant at Bitterfeld-Wolfen Chemical Park in Germany. Information on the joint venture.
- Fluorine Chemical Industrial Base in Fuxin, Liaoning Province. // China Chemical Reporter;5/21/2012, Issue 10, p14
The article offers information on a framework agreement signed between Fuxin Municipal Government of Liaoning Province with Shanghai Institute of Organic Chemistry (SIOC), Chinese Academy of Sciences, to build a new fluorine chemical industrial base in Fuxin, China.
- SK Fires Up CHDM Plant. // Chemical Week;9/18/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 36, p38
Presents an update on the plant built by SK NUC and Mitsubishi Corporation at Ulsan, Korea, to produce the polyester modifier dimethyl cyclohexanedimethanol (CHDM), as of September 2002. Expected CHDM sales for 2002; Production capacity of the plant.
- Oman to Select PP Partner, Plans Fertilizer Complex. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;5/30/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 22, p16
Reports that the government of Oman will select a joint venture partner for a polypropylene (PP) plant project at Sohar. Possible partners of the country; Description of the plant; Plans for the entire output of the plant.
- DuPont in Russian PTFE venture. // Chemical Week;12/22/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 24, p6
Reports on DuPont's joint venture with the Kirovochepetsk Chemical Plant in Russia to market polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) worldwide. Russian plant's capacity; Possibility of DuPont's technology transfer; DuPont's managerial control of the venture.
- Marathon secures monomer; Epsilon accelerates project. Morris, Gregory D.L. // Chemical Week;3/18/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 10, p15
Provides information on the Marathon-Epsilon project to build polypropylene plants in Garyville, Louisiana. Supply of the refinery-grade propylene; Expected date of the plants' completion in 1999.
- SSA Finds Its Way. Francella, Barbara Grondin // Convenience Store News;3/27/2006, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p22
The article reports that with Tony Kenney as its president, Speedway SuperAmerica LLC is making some aggressive moves. Kenney oversees a company with 1,600 convenience stores that boasts of 12 consecutive quarters of same-store merchandise sales increases of at least 9 percent, with foodservice...