Taking control of the market
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Cozier, Muriel // European Chemical News;4/28/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2050, p17
Presents an update of issues related to logistics and distribution in the chemical industry of Europe as of April 28, 2003. Agreement between Unichem and Shipley Co.; Expansion of the distribution agreement between Ashland Distribution and Multibase; Award given to Badische Anilin und...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Cozier, Muriel // European Chemical News;3/24/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2045, p16
Presents news briefs related to logistics and distribution strategy employed by chemical companies in Europe as of March 24, 2003. Study on modal choice selection; Stock acquisition of Nippon Goshei in British Traders; Network alliance between ChemConnect and ForestExpress.
- Chemical Cargoes Go Global. D'Amico, Esther // Chemical Week;1/3/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 1, p28
Presents a market outlook for the chemical transportation industry for the year 2001. Deals in the distribution sector; Support on the United States rail sector; Accountability of railroads.
- LOGISTICS & DISTRIBUTION: NEWS IN BRIEF. Whitfield, Mark // European Chemical News;6/23/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2058, p14
Presents news briefs related to the logistics and distribution strategy of chemical companies in Europe as of June 23, 2003. Distribution subsidiary established by Lucite International; Distribution agreement between Omya and Vantico companies; Flaw in the European Commission proposals for the...
- The Challenges Facing Chemical Distribution. Karim, Ali // Logistics & Transport Focus;Nov2002, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p32
The chemical industry in Great Britain faces a number of challenges concerning its distribution practices. Safety and environmental concerns continue to influence the distribution of chemical products. The overriding trend during the 1990s and into the new millennium has been consolidation and...
- Untitled. // Chemical Week;3/2/94, Vol. 154 Issue 8, p12
Reports on developments in distribution firms affecting the chemical industry. Klockner & Co's acquisition of industrial chemicals distributor Molen Chemie BV; Airgas' acquisitions; Union Pacific railroad's expansion of intermodal tank-container subsidiary into Mexico; Eurotainer's minitanks;...
- Untitled. // Chemical Week;4/27/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 16, p16
Reports on developments from the U.S. chemical distribution industry. Opening of Burlington Northern Railroad's bulk transloading center in Fort Worth, Texas on March 1994; Building of Allwaste Container Services' tank cleaning depot in Mexico City, Mexico; Closing of Hoechst Celanese's...
- Time to take your opportunities. BAKER, JOHN // ICIS Chemical Business;12/6/2010, Vol. 278 Issue 19, Special Page p3
The article offers information on the opportunities in the chemical distribution industry across the world despite economic and regulatory pressures.
- European Distribution. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;5/23/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 14, p5
The article looks at the status of the chemical distribution market across Europe as of May 2011.