Brazil bank marks cash
- europe In Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/18/2002, Vol. 262 Issue 18, p6
Presents news and developments relevant to the chemical industry in Europe compiled as of November 2002. Financial performance of companies; Increase in earnings; Financial forecast.
- Financial in Brief. // Chemical Market Reporter;10/6/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 11, p12
Reports financial developments related to the chemical industry in the U.S. as of October 2003.
- Closed Loans. // Bank Loan Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p8
Presents a chart reflecting the closed bank loans of various companies from June 14 to June 24, 2004.
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;8/2/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p4
Presents a chart depicting the credit terms of several companies in the U.S. as of August 2004.
- Banks under pressure as demand for HMRC loans soars. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer (Online Edition);2/18/2014, p14
The article presents information on the growing demand for new loans from fixed-share partners (FSPs) in Great Britain. According to a report, 8,000 individuals are looking for bank loans to inject new capital to their firms to maintain themselves-employed status. The leading banks of Great...
- Banks Aim to Seize Day On Renewal of Facilities. Rozens, Aleksandrs // American Banker;1/14/2011, Vol. 176 Issue F302, p2
The article discusses the renewal by U.S. corporations of loan facilities, the lines of credit maintained with banks by companies as a reserve source of financing for their transactions such as mergers and capital expenditures.
- Currency Woes, Lower Corn Sales Drag Big 6. // Farm Chemicals International;Sep2014, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p7
The article discusses financial report of various agricultural chemical companies which includes Dow AgroSciences, Bayer CropScience and agriculture business of DuPont.
- Value added, or just a CROC? Vames, Steven // Chemical Week;5/27/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 20, p20
Reports on the advantages of cash return on original capital (CROC) as a measure of financial performance of chemical companies. Its comparison to metrics such as return on assets or economic value added (EVA).
- Tech Co. Sells Debt to Finance LBO. // High Yield Report;5/30/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p20
The article focuses on the credit facility being arranged by JPMorgan and UBS to fund the acquisition of Smart Modular Technologies by Silver Lake Partners.