- Breakthrough in the Commercial Production of Anhydrous Magnesium Chloride. // China Chemical Reporter;4/6/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p14
Reports on Qinghai Salt Lake Group's completion of the first commercial production unit of anhydrous magnesium chloride in China. Industrial capacity of the unit; Industrial applications of anhydrous magnesium chloride.
- QSLG Mulls Eight New Projects. // China Chemical Reporter;7/16/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p9
Reports on the plan of Qinghai Salt Lake Group to launch several new chemical projects in Qinghai Lake, China. Intention of making a vigorous development of salt lake research; Establishment of a chemical plant; Inclusion of potassium hydroxide, potassium carbonate and urea units in the projects.
- NEW CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS. // Chemical Week;5/31/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 13, p19
This section offers news briefs related to construction projects in the chemical industry. Three engineering, procurement and construction contracts have been issued by Borouge. Insilco Ltd. is slated to boost capacity for precipitated silica at its facility in Gajraula, India. A licensing...
- new construction projects. // Chemical Week;3/30/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 11, p21
Presents news briefs on construction projects in the chemical industry as of March 2005. Continuation of a refining and aromatics project of Trans-Pacific Petrochemical Indotama at Tuban, Indonesia; Contract awarded by Qinghai Salt Lake Industry Group to Uhdenora to supply membrane...
- Complete Reverse Floatation- Cold Crystallization Technology. // China Chemical Reporter;7/16/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p13
Reports on the production of the sodium floatation agent unit in China in Qinghai Salt Lake Group. Achievement of the Salt Lake Group; Importance of sodium floatation agent for the potash production; Impact of poor product quality on the unit.
- Potassium Chloride Project Put into Trial Run in Qinghai. // China Chemical Reporter;10/6/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 19, p14
The article reports on the announcement by Qinghai Salt Lake Industry Co. Ltd. saying that its one million t/a potassium chloride project has started its trial mass production on September 14, 2013.
- Qinghai Starts PVC Integration Project. // China Chemical Reporter;5/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p35
The article reports on the announcement of Qinghai Salt Lake Haina Chemical Co. Ltd. on the start of its polyvinyl chloride (PVC) integration project in Ganhe Industrial Park, Xining Economic Technology Development Zone in China.
- QSLIG Launched an Integration Project. // China Chemical Reporter;8/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p31
The article focuses on the launch of an integration project for magnesium-sodium resources utilization by Qinghai Salt Lake Industry Group (QSLIG) Co. Ltd. on July 27, 2010, wherein it includes units for compounds such as magnesium metal, soda ash and calcium chloride, and is expected to yield...
- QSLIG Starts up Phase One of Potash Comprehensive Project. // China Chemical Reporter;11/6/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p15
The article reports on the inauguration ceremony of Qinghai Salt Lake Industry Group Co. Ltd.'s (QSLIG) first phase of the potash fertilizer comprehensive utilization project at the Chahar Salt Lake Zone in Qinghai Sheng, China.