- Fundraising Worksheet 10: Check Your Website's Fundraising Effectiveness. Bray, Ilona // Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits;2010, p491
A checklist concerning the fundraising effectiveness of a nonprofit organization's Web site is presented which appears in the book "Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits." It includes information regarding organization's appearance, donation, and expenses.
- The Week. // Third Sector;8/25/2009, p10
This section offers news briefs on the fundraising sector in Great Britain. The website Intelligent Giving will close by end of August 2009 due to lack of funds. The Institute of Fundraising requests the government to reform Gift Aid to allow charities to reclaim full amount of tax on donations...
- The enemy within. Shestack, Jonathon; Iversen, Portia // People;9/23/96, Vol. 46 Issue 13, p137
Presents the authors' thoughts of their son Dov, who was diagnosed as autistic at 21 months. Their creating CAN (Cure Autism Now), an organization to raise money for biological research; CAN's World Wide Web site address.
- FORM: Check Your Website's Fundraising Efectiveness. Bray, Ilona // Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits;Aug2013, pC11
A checklist regarding the effectiveness of website's fundraising for nonprofit organizations is presented which appears in the book "Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits." The required information includes the basic contact information, organization's personality, freshness, content and donation...
- Tools to Manage & Promote Your Events. Ward, Amy Sample // Nonprofit World;Oct-Dec2014, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p16
The article reviews several websites to help nonprofit organizations manage and promote fundraising, training, and social networking events, including eventbrite.com, amiando.com, and meetup.com
- CHAPTER 12: Designing Your Website to Draw in Donors. Bray, Ilona // Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits;2010, p405
Chapter 12 of the book "Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits" is presented. It highlights how nonprofit organizations can attract more donors through well designed Web site. Web site can help nonprofits effectively achieve their fundraising goals. Organizational functions can be depicted through...
- CHAPTER 6: Midscale and Major Donors. // Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits (9781413307481);Jan2008, p167
Chapter 6 of the book "Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits," is presented. It discusses how to identify most committed supporters and encourage them to give more. It focuses on building relationships between an organization and its potential major donors and includes a list of websites to help...
- CHPATER 12: Designing Your Website to Draw in Donors. // Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits (9781413307481);Jan2008, p403
Chapter 12 of the book "Effective Fundraising for Nonprofits," is presented. It focuses on the significance of websites in attracting donors to an organization and help in achieving fundraising goals. It includes a checklist that gives eight simple ways to assess website's ability to help...
- WEBSITE DIRECTORY. // Railway Age;Aug2011, Vol. 212 Issue 8, p40
A website directory for the U.S. railroad industry is presented.