- Brand With A Plan: Under Armour Sprints Into Sports Shoes. VANCE CARIAGA // Investors Business Daily;7/21/2014, pA06
After making a name for itself in the U.S. with its line of athletic apparel, Under Armour is gunning for a larger slice of the footwear and international pies.
- Under Armour. Binns, Jessica // Apparel Magazine;May2011, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p10
This article presents a profile of Under Armour, a manufacturer and retailer of athletic apparel, accessories and footwear based in Baltimore, Maryland. Under Armour partners with retail mobile commerce provider Digby to market its products. The company launched a mobile site that resulted to...
- Conference Offers Insight Into Under Armour's Plans. // SGB;Nov2006, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p8
The article looks at how Under Armour, the dominant performance apparel brand in the U.S. sporting goods channel, has offered a glimpse of its plans for European growth. According to the article, in Europe, Under Armour is focusing primarily on Great Britain, the Benelux region, and Germany. Key...
- Under Armour's Kevin Plank is featured speaker at 2007 Conference & Summit. // NSGA Retail Focus;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p8
The article describes highlights of the May 2007 NSGA (National Sporting Goods Association) Management Conference and Team Dealer Summit in Bonita Springs, Florida. The keynote speaker for the event will be Kevin Plank, chief executive of Under Armour, who will discuss channels of distribution...
- Under Armour debuts golf polo. Dodd, Annmarie // Golf World;3/21/2003, Vol. 56 Issue 33, Special Section p3
Evaluates the golf polo shirt introduced by Under Armour.
- The retail game. Janowitz, Neil // Shopping Centers Today;Feb2008, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p21
The article reports on the opening of the first retail store of athletics apparel and polyester-based performance sportswear by Under Armour Inc. on November 2007 at the Annapolis Mall in Annapolis, Maryland. The store is part of their marketing campaigns and business strategies because they...
- Acquisitions Aid Russell In Quarterly Turnaround. Lloyd, Brenda // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/1/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 23, p4
Reports on the financial performance of sportswear and sporting goods firm Russell Corp. for the second quarter which ended on July 6, 2003. Net income; Increase in sales for the quarter; Net sales in the U.S.; Increase in international net sales; Projected net sales.
- True Armour. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/1/2011, Vol. 202 Issue 113, p8c
The article presents photographs of various sportswear and sports gear from Under Armour Inc. including polyester compression shirt, cotton hoodie and polyester jacket.
- WOMEN'S SHATTER COMPRESSION CAPRI. // Volleyball (10584668);Oct2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p40
The article offers brief information on the women's training Shatter Compression Capri from Under Armour Inc.