- IN THE MONEY: No shortage of growth opportunities for Nike. Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);6/30/2014, p12
The article presents a reprint of the article "In the Money: No shortage of growth opportunities for Nike," which appeared in the June 27, 2014 issue of "Aroq-Just-Style.com." According to sporting goods industry Nike Inc., there is no shortage of growth opportunities for the group as its share...
- David and Goliath. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Sep2004, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p22
Focuses on the competition between Under Armor and Nike in the sporting goods industry. Total value of the two companies; Success gained by Under Armor since 1999; Efforts of Under Armor to market compression apparel; Key to the continued growth of Under Armor.
- Under Armour's Cyber Plan. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/2/2015, pA01
6 The No. 2 U.S. sportswear brand aims to topple reigning champ
- NIKE, UA VIE FOR NBA JERSEY RIGHTS. Schultz, E.J. // Advertising Age;3/23/2015, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p0004
The article reports on the competition between athletic product companies Nike and Under Armour for the rights to become the official jersey supplier of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Topics discussed include the termination of the contract between sports apparel company Adidas and...
- Joining the Rush. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Sep2006, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p8
The article looks at trends in the sporting goods industry. According to the article, Under Armour's successful launch of football cleats took many in the industry by surprise. The article discusses Under Armour's launch of baseball cleats, how the running category, led by Asics and Brooks,...
- Under Armour's Kevin Plank is featured speaker at 2007 Conference & Summit. // NSGA Retail Focus;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p8
The article describes highlights of the May 2007 NSGA (National Sporting Goods Association) Management Conference and Team Dealer Summit in Bonita Springs, Florida. The keynote speaker for the event will be Kevin Plank, chief executive of Under Armour, who will discuss channels of distribution...
- Nike, Under Armour Get Pre-Labor Day Sales Lift. MARILYN MUCH // Investors Business Daily;9/11/2015, p00
The article reports on the increase of athletic products companies Nike Inc. and Under Armour Inc.'s athletic footwear sales in the week ending September 5, 2015 as consumers stepped up the shopping pace before the Labor Day.
- Shoe Sales: Nike, Under Armour Muscle Up Post-Holiday. MARILYN MUCH // Investors Business Daily;1/8/2016, p00
The article reports on the double-digit gains in athletic shoe sales of American sports clothing companies Nike Inc. and Under Armour Inc. in the 2015 post-Christmas week.
- Shoe Sales: How Fast Can Nike, Under Armour Run? MARILYN MUCH // Investors Business Daily;10/1/2015, p00
The article reports on the strong shoes sales of athletic products companies Nike Inc. and Under Armour Inc. in September 2015.