Picture this: A safer workplace
- Giving a helping hand with personal problems. Miller, Leo // Advanced Management Journal (03621863);Spring81, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p49
Focuses on the employee counseling service of Polaroid Corporation. Scope and aim of the program; Special group programs conducted by the counseling department; Benefits of the program.
- PEOPLE NEWS. // National Provisioner;Oct2004, Vol. 215 Issue 10, p108
The article discusses news related to personnel management in food industry. SYSCO Corp. names Kirk Halpern as president of Buckhead Beef Company of Atlanta, a SYSCO subsidiary located in Atlanta, GA. Halpern, who is currently executive vice president and chief operating officer of that...
- Polaroid previews low-cost photo scanner. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;3/6/95, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p32
Reports on Polaroid's preview of a photo scanner that would work with the output of its cameras. Features; Capabilities.
- Cold shower. Byrnes, Nanette; Hardman, Adrienne // FW;9/28/93, Vol. 162 Issue 19, p38
Reports on the financial status of Polaroid after the aborted takeover by Roy Disney. Winning of the patent-infringement suit against Eastman Kodak; Figures on debt and earnings; Introductions of Helios and Captiva products; Product development and research.
- Vietnam gets instant film. // Asian Business Review;Oct95, p47
Reports on the announcement by the United States Polaroid Corp. and its subsidiary, Polaroid Far East, on the availability of Polaroid's amateur and professional instant cameras and films in the photography market of Vietnam. Marketing representatives and retail distributors; Expansion plans of...
- Polaroid aims for instant film, one-step camera push. // Brandweek;09/21/98, Vol. 39 Issue 35, p37
Highlights the promotions launched by Polaroid Corp. designed to improve the sales of their instant film and one-step cameras for the 1998 fourth quarter.
- Polaroid into disposable market. Gelsi, Steve // Brandweek;12/02/96, Vol. 37 Issue 46, p12
Reports on Polaroid's plan to introduce a disposable instant camera to tap into the one-time use camera craze. Company's plan to market a redesigned version of its instant camera; Amount spent by the company in marketing campaigns.
- Contenders pose for Polaroid's Euro biz. // Adweek Western Edition;9/26/94, Vol. 44 Issue 39, p14
Reports on Polaroid's search for an advertising agency for its European business.
- HR development at Polaroid. Daudelin, M.W. // Personnel Journal;Feb91, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p56
Discusses why Polaroid Corp. found that developing their human resources (HR) staff is as important as developing other professionals. Details of Polaroid's human resources development program; Conditions to be met before beginning the program; Development steps; Keys to success; Details.