Tearing down roadblocks
- NEWS IN 60 SECONDS. // People Management;11/9/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p19
The article presents updates on human resources in Great Britain. The National School of Government is launching a new qualification to support civil servants who are leading change and organizational development across Whitehall. Shell is one of several companies to have attended an Islam in...
- SOCIAL WORKER. Pickard, Jane // People Management;10/13/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p28
The article features Charles Handy, an author and expert in personnel management. Handy admits that 30 years of his life was spent in jobs that he does not prefer. It notes that Handy only accepted the job offer of Shell since it enabled him not to return to Ireland nor serve in the national...
- Truth of shares. Johnson, Rebecca // People Management;5/20/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p28
Discusses the challenges faced by the human resources sector in Great Britain on corporate governance standards and legislation. Information on the corporate scandal faced by European oil company Royal Dutch/Shell; Details of the Combined Code on Corporate Governance issued by the British...
- $85m Shell pan-Euro pitch. // Advertising Age's Euromarketing;12/03/96, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p3
Reports on the efforts of Shell Anglo-Dutch oil company, to find an agency in Europe to handle its estimated $85m creative account across the Continent. Information on account.
- Shell streamlines gas processing and marketing operations. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov94, Vol. 221 Issue 11, p4
Reports on the reorganization of Shell Oil Company's natural gas transportation, marketing and gas processing operations into a single entity called Shell Gas Products and Services.
- Shell readies record-breaking TLP for tow out. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May96, Vol. 223 Issue 5, p12
Reports on Shell Oil Co.'s schedule for towing out its Mars tension leg platform (TLP) and installation on the Mississippi Canyon Block 807 in the Central Gulf of Mexico. Installation process; Shell's production schedule.
- The responsible corporation can... Duby, Christopher // Westchester County Business Journal;12/11/95, Vol. 34 Issue 50, p4
Opinion. Looks at how corporations and its policies directly influence the world's political and social stability. Shell Oil; Prevention of hangings in Nigeria; Responsibility.
- ...influence events beyond other's control. Fleischer, Jo // Westchester County Business Journal;12/11/95, Vol. 34 Issue 50, p4
Opinion. Looks at Shell Oil Company and the effect of the six hangings in Nigeria. Is the company responsible; Complications; Criticism; Purpose.
- Shell's mystery cuts. // Chemical Week;10/20/93, Vol. 153 Issue 14, p8
Reports on Shell Oil's workforce reduction plans. Declaration as part of performance improvement process; Unknown size of reduction.