Remedy cures work doldrums
- Remedy adds tools to help desk suite. Vadlamudi, Pardhu // InfoWorld;5/13/96, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p46
Reports that Remedy Corporation has introduced Change Management and Asset Management functionality to its Action Request (AR) System to help desk software. Features of Change and Asset Management modules; Integration of both Change and Asset Management modules with Remedy's Flashboards;...
- Remedy aids NT support. Gray, Lloyd // PC Week;04/21/97, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p23
Informs that Remedy Corp. will unveil three new products in April 1997, designed to help companies quickly roll out Windows NT-based help desk projects. The products including the Remedy Mail Server, AR-WEB, and the Distributed Server Option (DSO); Capabilities of the products; Ship dates; Prices.
- Remedy Corp. D.C. // Software Magazine;Jul96, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p140
Cites the financial performance of Remedy Corp. in 1995. Ranking in `Software' magazine's 1996 Software 100 Performance Index; Software revenue and total corporate revenue; Amount raised in an initial public offering; Expansion beyond the Unix market; Product launches.
- Palm Computing, Remedy improve help desk mobility. Walsh, Jeff // InfoWorld;05/11/98, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p29
Details the alliance between Remedy Corp. and Palm Computing Inc. to enable mobile help desk functionality. Plan of Sybase Inc. to Palm-enable its Adaptive Server Anywhere database; Use of Remedy's Action Request System to synchronize the Palm Pilot to display assigned trouble tickets.
- Remedy supports multiprocessing. // InfoWorld;1/23/95, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p61
Reports that Remedy Corp. has made a series of enhancements to its Action Request System help-desk software. Features and functions; Support and price; Contact information.
- Help desk gets in sync with PalmPilot. // InfoWorld;05/04/98, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p3
Reports that Remedy Corp. and Palm Computing will announce a strategic alliance to bring help-desk functionality to the Palm Computing platform.
- Remedy and Intel to integrate products. Walsh, Jeff // InfoWorld;04/27/98, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p35
Discloses that Remedy Corp. and Intel Corp. have announced no-cost integration functionality between their help-desks and network-management products. Terms of the agreement; Software to be released by Remedy.
- Remedy polishes its Flashboards. Musich, Paula // PC Week;4/8/96, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p51
Reports on the availability of Remedy Corp.'s Flashboards 1.1 application. Capabilities; Specifications; Enhancements; Support; Compatibility; Pricing; Contact information.
- Remedy cures help desk overloads. Vadlamudi, Pardhu // InfoWorld;7/15/96, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p29
Reports that Remedy Corp. will release an upgrade to its Web client, ARWeb 1.1, that allows the company's help desk applications to be deployed over the Internet. Features and capabilities; List price; Contact information.