Note changes in Social Security
- Health plan benchmarks now in France. // Employee Benefit News;Jan1999, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p12
Reports that Hewitt Associates LLC has exported its Health Value Initiative to France. Details on the initiative.
- More choice, flexibility seen in U.S. benefit plans. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;4/15/96, Vol. 100 Issue 16, p29
Reports that choice and flexibility are the main themes in benefits in the insurance industry according to a study commissioned by Hewitt Associates. Types of insurance offered; Statistical information; Other findings from the survey.
- Hewitt opening Orlando center. Williams, Fred // Pensions & Investments;3/31/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p46
Reports that Hewitt Associates, Illinois, will open a benefit outsourcing center in Orlando, Florida, during the immediate five years following 1997. Employment plans for the center; Information on Hewitt.
- Survey: pay raise flat in 1999. Knapp, Kevin // Crain's Chicago Business;08/17/98, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p3
Presents information on the results of a survey by Hewitt Associates LLC in Chicago, Illinois regarding salary increases for employees. Details on salary increases in 1999; Comments from Ken Abosch, Hewitts, compensation business leader; What the small raises will mean to the economy;...
- Cost is seen tempting employers into alliances. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;10/11/93, Vol. 97 Issue 41, p29
Reports on the possible regional health care alliances of employers under President Bill Clinton's health care reform proposals as analyzed by Hewitt Associates. Reason for the alliances; Business community reaction to the proposed health care reform; Findings from the survey.
- Pay slide. Black, Jane; Giron, Kristin // Executive Report;Dec94, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p10
Reports on a Hewitt Associates' survey showing that Pittsburgh area employees have experienced a decline in salary increases in 1993 and 1994. Comparison of both local and national salary increases; Executive groups, unions, non-unions, exempts and non-exempts; Reasons for the decline.
- Companies cite reasons for broadbanding. Peters, Shannon // Personnel Journal;Jun94, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p20
Features the results of a survey on companies' reasons for adopting broadbanding as their method of compensation, conducted by Hewitt Associates. Organizational support and culture; Workforce promotion; Facilitation of career development; Minimization of administrative effort; Reduction of job...
- Hewitt Associates to release salary survey. D.R.G. // Caribbean Business;9/25/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p35
Reports on a survey carried out by the Hewitt Associates, a global human resources consulting firm with 66 offices in 25 countries, which assesses how compensation is growing for salaried and non-salaried employees as well as executives. Availability of the study; Amount of employees surveyed;...
- Have you heard the one about bond investing? Barreto, Susan // Pensions & Investments;7/13/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p8
Presents information on the program `Creating Value: Working to Win' which aims at explaining stock ownership, option and purchase plans to employees, developed by Hewitt Associates through a partnership with the comedy troupe Second City. How financial concepts are delivered in the program;...