Make the most of investor education
- Issues in participant investment education. Glass, Richard D.; Marshall, Stan // Employee Benefits Journal;Sep94, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p2
Discusses the benefits of providing quality participant investment education. Differentiation between education and communication about investment options; Process of designing and implementing an effective program.
- Investment education: A review of the state of the union. Glass, Richard D. // Employee Benefits Journal;Mar1998, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p2
Provides an overview of the state of investment education and how it can be implemented. Findings of surveys on the topic; Questions about fiduciary obligations; Getting participant's attention to the education program; Content of educational sessions; Most important results of the sessions;...
- An intertemporal model of consumption and portfolio... Andersson, Hans; Ramamurtie, B. Sailesh // Working Paper Series (Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta);Nov95, Vol. 1995 Issue 15, precedes page 1 p1
Presents detailed information on a study conducted on investment optimal consumption portfolio allocation problems. How the study was carried out; Results; References.
- Investment education is most sought benefit. // Financial Planning;Jan1998, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p32
Reports that investment education has replaced health care reform as the prime concern for employee benefits professionals and employees, according to a survey by the International Society of Certified Employee Benefit Specialist. Results of the survey.
- A capital career venture. Hayes, Cassandra // Black Enterprise;Oct97, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p58
Provides information on Kauffman Fellows Program which young professionals can learn about start-up venture investing. Specifications about the program; Qualifications of participant; Contact information for applicants.
- New Yorkers buy more U of C housing. GALLUN, ALBY // Crain's Chicago Business;10/24/2016, Vol. 39 Issue 43, p0010
The article presents information on the initiative of the University of Chicago in Illinois to sell its residential holdings near its Hyde Park campus due to its plans to invest more in teaching and research.
- Investment Education: Who's Fooling Whom? Glass, Richard D. // Employee Benefits Journal;Mar1999, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p3
Provides information on investment education. Reasons investment education is not working; Details on investment education process; Information on how much investment education can realistically be provided by employers.
- State journal. Zehr, Mary Ann // Education Week;04/01/98, Vol. 17 Issue 29, p22
Provides information on the lessons regarding money management and investments being taught by Montana state Representative William R. Wiseman at Highwood High School. Topics learned by several students.
- Learn a better way to manage your money. Wollenberg, Yvonne Chilik // Medical Economics;9/9/2002, Vol. 79 Issue 17, p14
Announces the course on setting up a financial plan offered by the National Association of Online Investors.