- People ï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;11/17/2006, Vol. 13 Issue 22, p8
Career developments involving education advocates in the U.S. are discussed. Sylvia Martinez has been named president of Generation YES. Dennis Harper, Generation YES founder and CEO, is claimed to remain in the global programs of the organization. Jim McVety, was promoted to vice president of...
- Want some more? All you have to do is up-sell. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/4/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p15
The author examines the effectiveness of the science of the up-sell as a sales promotion strategy as it relates to volume and profit.
- A-list to bespoke. Walker, Ted // Marketing Week;5/26/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p15
The author reflects on the significance of the emergence of small-scale and bespoke corporate hospitality events that provide opportunities for companies to showcase their products in Great Britain.
- Let Storytelling Plot Your Sales Course. Houhtailing, Ann Marie // San Diego Business Journal;7/11/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p39
In this article the author discusses the significance of sharing meaningful stories as a marketing strategy that informs both the sales process and the relationship between sales consultant and client.
- Points To Remember. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);2/7/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p19
The article offers some tips on obtaining a special or trial offers of companies, and how to ensure the customer's bank account when authorizing demand drafts.
- Rethink of brand trade promotion spend is essential. Hamson, Liz // Grocer;6/22/2013, p26
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Deal Volumes Flat in May But Are Still Up 28% on Last Year" in the June 8, 2013 issue.
- Digital promos make sense in every way for our progressive industry. Ashton, Robert // Music Week;11/6/2010, Issue 44, p4
The author reflects on the effects of using digital promotions in the music industry, in which it could be improved to digitize the promotional and marketing strategies of the industry.
- Expert insight: marking those hallmark days. McCulloch, Mark // Publican's Morning Advertiser;2/19/2015, Issue 181, p19
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of planning its marketing calendar, providing quality content, and giving promotions a twist.
- Don't Need Swag? A. P. // Wearables;Mar2012, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p43
The article offers tips on how to deal with clients who have negative view toward promotional products, including making them understand the usefulness of promotional products to their companies.