To Stock Core Products: Using Plan-O-Grams
- United Kingdom Snacks Vending. // Snacks Vending Industry Profile: United Kingdom;2002, pN.PAG
Presents a profile of the snacks vending industry in the United Kingdom. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies...
- Vending's `Cha-ching' draws a crowd. Pacyniak, Bernard // Snack Food;Feb95, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p56
Focuses on the vending distribution channel in the snack food industry in the United States. Gain in revenues of the vending industry in the United States; Consumer preferences for vending machines.
- NUTS, SEEDS & GRANOLA GAINING SHARE: SWEET AND SALTY SNACKS. Wolson, Shelley // FoodService Director;7/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p73
Provides information on the products sold in snack vending machines in the U.S. in 2002. Market shares for snacks and confections; Sales of nuts and seeds; Performance of local and national brands of snack foods.
- Change for Change. Toops, Diane // Food Processing (00156523);Jun2007, Vol. 68 Issue 6, Special section p7
The article reports that Solana Beach, California-based YoNaturals Inc. is expanding its network of healthy vending machines. According to the company, the vending machines feature more than 100 varieties of natural snacks and beverages. The machines are expected to appear in medical facilities,...
- Snack food will always be a consumer essential. // Vending International;Sep2013, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p18
The article focuses on the 2013 report of the Euromonitor International on snacks and vending sector in Europe. According to the report, economic pressure along with hectic modern lifestyle encourage the consumption of snacks and many consumers include snack products as part of their lunchtime...
- Nutritious new snacks from Glennans. // Vending International;Jan2005, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p29
Introduces apple slices from Glennans. Development of snacks that is free from artificial color or flavor; Suitability of the apple slices as energy boost; Description of the packaging; Availability of the snacks in vending machines.
- Healthier options at the touch of a button. // Vending International;Apr2012, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p14
The article reports on the creation of healthy snacks in the vending arena by the different snack-food manufacturers in response to the changing consumer tastes in Great Britain. They offer products that meet the rising consumer expectations about food as the media highlight the obesity issue....
- Health vs indulgence. Andrews, Bryony // Vending International;Oct2015, p20
The article offers information on several trends in the snack food industry in Great Britain in 2015. Topics include increasing use of vending machines with touchscreens such as Mediavend from Brodericks, development of low/no/reduced (L/N/R) products and sugar snacks, and popularity of...
- Providing snack food for the nation. // Vending International;Sep2014, p12
The article discusses the trends in snack food industry in Great Britain, focusing on a report "2014 Snack Foods Market Report" from Key Note, an online resource offering market and industry reports, which suggests that consumer demand for snack food offer a key market opportunity for vending...