The Next Generation for F/S: Client/Server Systems
- a day in the life. Stoessel, Eric // Food Management;Aug2014, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p56
The article presents information regarding the daily routine life of James Wu, who is room service manager in Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He has been working at the hospital for the past 14 years and the meal satisfaction of the center ranges from 97 to 99 percentile among similar...
- A REMEDY FOR PATIENT MEALS: Memorial Sloan-Kettering aims to increase meal intake. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p32
Presents information on a patient room service program that have been designed by the food and nutrition team at the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC) in New York City. Details of the development and implementation of the program; Challenges faced by MSKCC in implementing the...
- Sloan-Kettering keeps its HR documents from spreading. Mackey, Heather // InfoWorld;6/17/96, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p94
Reports on the use of Restrac Inc.'s automated resume management system Restrac Hire 3.0 at the human resources information technology division at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York. Repository built using a Paradox relational database before bringing in Restrac; Key components;...
- Out-of-the-Box Solutions. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;10/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p54
The article focuses on the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC), which presents catered events to its clients in New York's Upper Eastside. Food and beverage manager Robert Gordon and his catering staff of five deliver events that are often unique and sometimes truly heartwarming....
- JPM Treasury Tool Targets Midmarket. Bills, Steve // American Banker;1/13/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 7, p5
The author reports that JPMorgan Chase & Co. is trying to extend its payment automation services for large corporations to smaller companies. JPMorgan's treasury services unit is introducing a Order-to-Pay Deployment service to midsize corporations. JPMorgan began testing the service with...
- Hospitals take Web page from firms. Boss, Shira J. // Crain's New York Business;10/27/97, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p32
Focuses on the creation of Memorial Sloan-Kettering's World Wide Web site. When site was launched; Number of visitors site attracts a day; Views of hospitals on Web sites; Information on various health care sites. INSET: Virtual admissions..
- Memorial goes abroad for a cure. Burke, Christine // Crain's New York Business;10/27/97, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p38
Provides information on Memorial Sloan-Kettering's International Center, located at First Avenue and 74th Street, New York. When facility was opened to the public; Description of center; Increase of foreign patronage at center; Type of support the center's staff offer patients.
- Cancer center Planned for Harrison campus. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;2/1/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p3
The article reports on the plan made by Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center to open a cancer outpatient treatment center in Harrison, New York.
- Socialite drinking games. Wechsler, Pat; Friedman, Roger D. // New York;8/22/94, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p14
Reports on easier clues for the 1994 treasure hunt during `Society's Previe,' the benefit party for the Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering. Complaints about the previous year's treasure hunt which was won by an art student.