Bring Perceived Value, Convenience: Bvg. Bundles Boost Top, Bottom Lines
- Best-selling beverages. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul93, Vol. 77 Issue 7, p120
Reports on beverage trends in the food service industry. Milk beverages; Signature drinks; Variations of favorites; Wine. INSET: Best wine list competition..
- A cool drink can ease away the sting of summer heat. // Inside Tucson Business;7/30/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p15
The article offers information about food establishments in Tucson, Arizona that are making drinks part of their deals. They are, Macayo Mexican Grill and Enoteca Pizzeria & Wine Bar at 58 E. Congress Street. Through the end of August 2007, Macayo will be offering margarita deals that allow...
- The Drinking Age. Friedland, Ann // Food Management;Jun2001, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p50
Reports on food service operators' strategies to improve their cold beverage offerings in the United States. Beverage concept at the Frist Campus Center in Princeton University; Lackman Cuilnary Services' juice bar in New York City. INSET: A Coffee Oasis..
- Casual operators in Fla. race to corner frozen-drink niche. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;9/23/96, Vol. 30 Issue 37, p3
Reports on Florida casual dining operators' investigation of ways to venture into the frozen drink niche. Profitability of the frozen drink category; Testimonies by several operators on the profitability of the category; Background on the testing conducted by several operators.
- food and DRINK. // Slovak Spectator;10/2/2000 Supplement, Vol. 6, p14
Presents an overview of food, food service and beverages in Slovakia. Menus offered by restaurants; Overview of local delicacies; Characteristics of food and beverages being served.
- Stompin' at the Savoy, again. Sullivan, Terry // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;May99, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p78
Evaluates various mixed drinks in hotel bars. Includes offerings from Waldorf in New York City; Savoy and Dorchester in London, England; House of Blues Hotel in Chicago, Illinois; Ingredients of the mixed drinks.
- THIS MONTH. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;9/25/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4546, p47
The article highlights reports published within the issue including a preview of the shortlisted entries for the Excellence in Food & Drink Awards, Christmas products, and a selection of wines.
- AS MEAL REPLACEMENTS OR ALL-DAY ADD-ONS: SMOOTHIES GET BIGGER. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p70
Discusses the increasing popularity of smoothies in the U.S. Outlook for the performance of the smoothie market in 2002; Reasons behind the popularity of smoothies; Information on the smoothie programs of food service companies Aramark and Sodexho.
- GOLDY'S GROWS AND RIVER ROCK RE-OPENS. Morgan, Tara // Boise Weekly;6/8/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p36
The article offers news briefs related to food and beverages industry in Boise, Idaho including the business expansion of Goldy's coffeeshop which is co-owned by Wanda Martinat, the grand re-opening of River Rock Ale House as The River Rock Eagle on June 6, 2011, and the Southern seafood boil...
- PLUS COFFEE AND OTHER BEVERAGES: SUPER-SIZE SODA. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p84
Cites the increasing popularity of bigger-sized beverages in the foodservice industry in the United States. Issues regarding size limits; Why consumers are attracted to super-size beverages; How foodservice operators market their beverage offerings.