Range From +18% to -2%: Processed veg. acreage up 2%
- FROZEN FOOD PRICES DIP: Low poultry prices offset pork, beef. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p84
Covers the wholesale price index for several farm produce and other commodities for the first quarter of year 2001 in the United States. Index for meat products; Poultry index; Decline in the price of frozen foods.
- Table 11. Producer price indexes and percent changes for net inputs to industry stage of process and final demand, not seasonally adjusted. // PPI Detailed Report;Dec2003, p159
Presents a chart of the not seasonally adjusted producer price indexes and percent changes for net inputs to industry stage of process and final demand in the U.S. as of December 1999. Foods and agricultural products;Mining products; Consumer goods less energy.
- Table 6. Producer price indexes and percent changes for commodity groupings and individual items, not seasonally adjusted. // PPI Detailed Report;May2001, p131
Presents a chart which shows the producer price indexes and percent changes for commodity groupings and individual items, not seasonally adjusted in 2001. Farm products; Processed foods and feeds; Textile products and apparel; Hides, skins, leather and related products.
- IN THE COMING YEAR: Wholesale meat to climb 3%-4%. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;2/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p48
Presents information on the price indexes of meat, produce, commodities, frozen foods, canned foods and seafoods as of January 2002. Details of the increase in wholesale meat prices; Percentage of the price increase in canned food market; Information on the decrease in wholesale seafood prices;...
- Prices. // Economic Indicators;Aug96, p22
Presents statistical information on producer prices in the United States for the period 1986 to July 1996.
- Changes in producer prices for finished goods. // Economic Indicators;Aug96, p24
Presents statistics on the changes in producer prices for finished goods in the United States for the period 1986 to July 1996.
- Business & Finance. Kilborn, Robert; Carden, Lance // Christian Science Monitor;12/13/99, Vol. 92 Issue 13, p20
Offers financial and business news for December 1999 including an increase in the United States producer price index due to energy prices and other news.
- PPI up 8.2%. // China Chemical Reporter;7/6/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p4
The article presents statistics on the producer price index (PPI) as of May 2008 in China, issued by the National Bureau of Statistics on June 11, 2008.
- Ytd prices climb. // FoodService Director;05/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p136
Presents information on the FSD Market Basket Index of wholesale prices through April, 1997. Percentage increase over May figures; Market prices for selected products; Decline in pea stocks; Increase in the wholesale price index for meat; Continued growth of the seafood wholesale price index;...