Building Brand Aramark
- Charles Kiernan. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/31/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p102
Profiles Charles Kiernan, president of Aramark Corp.'s Food and Support Services. Career highlights; Educational background; Family; Company's expansion of its overseas operations; Kiernan's job responsibilities; Previous employment at Duracell; Role in keeping facilities management separate...
- Former Duracell prexy, COO to head Aramark division. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;11/09/98, Vol. 32 Issue 45, p20
Announces the hiring of Charles Kiernan by Aramark Corp. as head of its Food & Support Services division. Kiernan's comments about his appointment; Kiernan's focus of interest; Objectives for the first few months at his post; Changes made within Aramark Corp.
- Sports & Entertainment: Innovative ideas win over fans, score growth. Peters, James // Nation's Restaurant News;8/18/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 33, p74
Provides corporate information about the Sports and Entertainment division of food service management provider Aramark Corp. in the U.S. Name of the appointed president; Overview on the marketing strategy; Sales performance of the division as of the second quarter of 2003.
- Inbrief. // Food Management;Oct99, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p12
Focuses on developments related to food service management in the United States, current as of October 1999. Includes Aramark Corp.'s formation of Aramark Education Resources to serve as an umbrella organization for four of the company's divisions; Dietary Managers Association's election of...
- Aramark strengthens its Lucent partnership, adds university accounts. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/18/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p20
Reports that United States-based Lucent Technologies has renewed its food service management contract with Aramark as of June 18, 2001. Details of the contract; Lucent Technologies locations covered by the contract.
- in brief. // Food Management;Sep2008, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p22
The article offers news briefs related to the food service in the U.S. The University of Florida opened its campus for Moe's Southwest Grill and Chili's Too commercial outlet chains. The Disneyland Resort has closed its three onsite food outlets that serve McDonald's branded menu items for their...
- FOOD MANAGEMENT'S 2001 CONTRACTOR TOP 50. // Food Management;Apr2001, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p34
Presents the top 50 food service management companies in the United States according to the 'Food Management' magazine. Sodexho Marriott Services; Aramark Corp.; Wood Dining Services.
- FM'S 2010 TOP 50 MANAGEMENT COMPANIES. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Sep2010, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p27
The article presents information on the top performing companies in food industry in 2010 in the U.S. The company Compass Group North America tops the list of the companies and is a part of the London based Compass Group PLC. Its serves sectors including education, health and recreation. Aramark...
- CONTRACTOR NOTES. // FoodService Director;5/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the appointment of Andrew Kerin as Aramark president of domestic food, hospitality and facilities. All U.S.-based food, hospitality and facility operations will report to Kerin, including the management of professional services in healthcare institutions, universities,...