New Training Opportunities: VSA ups employee programs
- Ogden struggles to find the right line of business. Temes, Judy // Crain's New York Business;12/16/96, Vol. 12 Issue 51, p3
Focuses on the efforts by Ogden Corporation, to improve its business strategies. Comments from Robert L. Renck Jr, chief executive of institutional broker R.L. Renck & Company; Information on Ogden's entertainment business.
- Ogden seeking buyers. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;11/13/95, Vol. 11 Issue 46, p34
Informs about the plans of Ogden Corp. to restructure its operations and refocus on three operating units, as in November 1995.
- Ogden nets win. // Waste News;05/25/98, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p8
Editiorial. Focuses on a decision by shareholders of Ogden Corporation with regards to voting for management's slate of candidates for the company board. What role did Providence Capital Incorporated play in this situation; Details on the significance of this move by the shareholders.
- Ogden to close Mass. WTE plant. // Waste News;6/08/98, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p1
Reports that a related shredding facility in Haverhill, Massachusetts and a waste-to-energy plant in Lawrence, Massachusetts are expected to be closed by Ogden Corporation. Identification of the company that purchased Ogden's power generated at the plant; Reference to the company also coming to...
- Talks Between Florida County, Waste Firm Have Investors Wary. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;06/09/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30909, p3
Reports on the renegotiation of garbage-disposal contract between Lake County, Florida and Ogden Corp. Basis for issuing 69 million dollars of bonds for a waste-to-energy plant; Structure of the bonds.
- The great indoors. Bergman, B.J. // Sierra;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p82
Focuses on the American Wilderness Experience theme parks, operated by Ogden Corp. and located in several malls in the United States. Park sites; Admission fee; Video monitors educating visitors on environmental protection.
- Stand and deliver. Ozanian, Michael K. // Financial World;12/16/96, Vol. 165 Issue 15, p42
Examines the stock performance of Ogden Corp. Contributing factor to poor share performance from October 1992 to October 1996; Management restructuring to offset declining revenues; 1997 earnings estimate forecast; Debt-to-capital ratio.
- Ogden hopes to bag investors with new entertainment focus. Temes, Judy // Crain's New York Business;11/24/97, Vol. 13 Issue 47, p4
Reports that Ogden Corp. is focusing on aviation, energy services and entertainment. Reaction of investors on Ogden's actions; Stock performance of the firm during 1997; Plans of the firm to develop American Wilderness Experience centers.
- Energized plan. // Waste News;03/22/99, Vol. 4 Issue 45, p8
Editorial. Focuses on Ogden Corp.'s plan to split its waste-to-energy operations from its other energy businesses in the United States. Importance of the move to the operation of waste-to-energy plants.