At Sodexho Marriott: Chef association created
- FIRST-EVER EVENT: Sodexho chefs in cook-off. // FoodService Director;01/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p24
Highlights the First Annual Culinary Competition for chefs sponsored by Sodexho Marriott Services. Criteria of judging the teams of chefs; Winners of the competition.
- BUILDING NEW DIETARY COMBOS: Fresh fruit on the menu. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p110
Provides information on the trend of using a variety of fresh fruit offerings at food service institutions in the United States. Profitability of using fruits for desserts; Percentage of food service operators that serve fruit items on the menu; Food items served by Michael Woitas, executive...
- Sodexho Marriott chefs compete in culinary competition. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;12/11/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 50, p20
Reports on the participation of six chefs from Sodexho Marriott Services in the company's first culinary competition held in Gaithersburg, Maryland in November 2000. Demonstration of skills in meal preparation consisting of an appetizer, a soup or salad and an entree; Chefs composing the...
- Sodexho Marriott debuts vegan menu at Ithaca College. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/19/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p24
Highlights Sodexho Marriott's vegan menu introduced at Ithaca College in New York. Items included in the menu; Number of recipes that comprise the vegan menu; Reason why Sodexho Marriott chose Ithaca College as the site for the debut of its vegetarian offerings.
- Sodexho Marriott chef honored by French embassy for work. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/14/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p20
Focuses on the recognition given to Patrice Olivon, executive chef for Sodexto Marriott Services in Washington. Career history; Family background.
- IN WEEK-LONG PROGRAMS: SODEXHO MARRIOTT TEAMS WITH CIA TO TRAIN TRAINERS. Pond, James // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the launching of Sodexho Marriott Services' Culinary Foundations training program at the Culinary Institute of America (CIA) in Hyde Park, New York in March 2000. Goals of the program; Factors that contributed to the success of the program; Criteria for selecting candidates for the...
- WITH MONTHLY PROGRAM: Sodexho Marriott taps trends. // FoodService Director;04/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p32
Reports the status of the operations of TrendTrackers, a food contractor from Sodexho Marriott Services, after it was launched in January 2000 in the United States. Features of its cuisines; Type of appetizers offered by the contractor.
- 30 Set This Year: Sodexho Marriott Steps-Up Brighton Gardens Expansion. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p1
Announces the plans of Brighton Gardens, a Sodexho Marriott assisted living community, to open a facility in Tampa, Florida. Plans to open more senior care facilities by the year 2000; Information on the menu cycle offered in the dining room facility of Tampa; Features of the country kitchens...
- Midwest gets taste of India. // FoodService Director;6/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p16
Focuses on the Global Chef program of Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. Concept of the program; Details of the university visits made by Chef Placid Gomes in the U.S.; Components of India's traditional dish.