BeverageCapsule: Iced Coffee Top Profit Drink
- The Drinking Age. Friedland, Ann // Food Management;Jun2001, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p50
Reports on food service operators' strategies to improve their cold beverage offerings in the United States. Beverage concept at the Frist Campus Center in Princeton University; Lackman Cuilnary Services' juice bar in New York City. INSET: A Coffee Oasis..
- GOLDY'S GROWS AND RIVER ROCK RE-OPENS. Morgan, Tara // Boise Weekly;6/8/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p36
The article offers news briefs related to food and beverages industry in Boise, Idaho including the business expansion of Goldy's coffeeshop which is co-owned by Wanda Martinat, the grand re-opening of River Rock Ale House as The River Rock Eagle on June 6, 2011, and the Southern seafood boil...
- Dairy beverages. Mann, Ernest // Dairy Industries International;Sep2003, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p35
Focuses on the role of beverage industry on food service in the Great Britain. Effects of competition on product developments; Demand of beverage products; Importance of milk beverages in the everyday life of consumers.
- Food Services and Drinking Places. // Career Guide to Industries;2008/2009, p1
The article offers information on the food services and drinking places industry in the U.S. It included an overview of the nature of the industry, work environment, different occupations involved, training and advancement and industry earnings. The author, the U.S. Department of Labor and...
- Gold mine. Andorka Jr., Frank H. // Hotel & Motel Management;06/01/98, Vol. 213 Issue 10, p16
Explains that catering directors of hotels need to be comfortable with the products they offer to sell effectively. Beer and wine companies' practice of ignoring catering directors when they market their products to hotels; Key to selling beer and wine products to the catering departments;...
- Save The Day. // Hospitality Ireland;Aug2012, Issue 78, p45
The article discusses how hoteliers in Ireland can improve their budget through cooperation. The running costs of a hotel are broken into utilities, foodservice and beverage. Many independent hotels are buying as a group to increase their buying power. Trinity Purchasing has more than 110 member...
- Food & Drink Expo 2012 - Impressive product line up. // Wholesale News;Mar2012, Issue 3, p20
The article offers information on the Food and Drink Exposition 2012 which features innovative products for food service industry to be held in Birmingham, England on March 25-27, 2012.
- Hot tea. Riccardi, Victoria Abbott; Largeman, Frances A. // Health (Time Inc. Health);Nov2005, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p167
This article focuses on the increasing popularity of tea in the U.S. market as of November 2005. Tea drinkers are getting as passionate about their drink of choice. And annual tea sales in the U.S. have increased from nearly $2 billion in 1990 to $5.5 billion in 2004, says Joseph Simrany,...
- CHEERS ON-PREMISE HANDBOOK. Forman, Charles // Cheers;Jun2003, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p8
Provides information on the Cheers On-Premise Handbook. Availability of the handbook; Topics and issues featured in the handbook; Advantage to restaurant owners and beverage managers.