At Univ. of Missouri-Columbia: 18 attend culinary classes
- SUSHI BONDING. // New Zealand Management;Aug2010, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p7
The article provides information on Japanese cooking classes conducted by Australian chef Sachie Nomura-Siu which are considered as the new trend in executive team building in Australia as of August 2010.
- California Fish School. Badham, James // Bon Appetit;Mar1999, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p16
Features the California Sushi Academy in Los Angeles, California. Role of the California Sushi Academy in teaching sushi-chef skills; Remarks by assistant instructor Philip Yi.
- Simple menu for Super-Bowl entertaining. // Christian Science Monitor;1/26/95, Vol. 87 Issue 42, p12
Presents recipes for the preparation of Vegetable Chili, Spicy Corn Bread and Brownie Bites for Super-Bowl entertaining.
- cooking cousins. Anderson, Mary Elizabeth // Hopscotch;Aug/Sep2010, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p20
The article offers information on the cooking class involving two cousins.
- `Kids are kookin' at Headquarters Plaza Hotel. // Hotel & Motel Management;9/4/95, Vol. 210 Issue 15, p8
Presents a picture of a student and a chef in the cooking courses for kids in the Head Quarters Plaza Hotel.
- Classy cuisine. Pigott, Sudi // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/15/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4235, p32
Provides information on the Adopt-A-School program of the Academy of Culinary Arts in Great Britain. Aim of the program; Background on the involvement of chefs in the program; Benefits of the scheme for schoolchildren; Details on the KitchenAid initiative of the program.
- Consultant. // Mexican American: American Regional Cooking Library;2004, p70
This section offers information on the Culinary Institute of America, a culinary college located in New York and California.
- Calif. students learn food safety, joy of cooking. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p54
Reports on the holding of the 1997 Kids Cooking Week in Sacramento, California. Goal to help children learn cooking skills; Sponsors of the program.
- Camping it up. Daily, Laura // Restaurant Business;08/01/97, Vol. 96 Issue 15, p112
Reports that the Ritz Carlton Palm Beach Hotel in Florida will inaugurate a three-night culinary camp to teach the skill to guests. Cost.