8 Frozen Entrees at $3.50 Each: Meals at Discharge Get High Patient Approval
- South Valley hospital weathers health care storm. Oken, Doreen // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;04/03/2000, Issue 322598, p11
Features the Kaweah Delta Hospital in Visalia, California. History of the facility; Number of employees; Annual budget; Top executives; Critical issues considered by the hospital leadership.
- Kaweah Delta needs more support for master plan. Fujimoto, Deborak Rivera // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;3/1/2002, Issue 322897, p1
Focuses on the expansion plan of Kaweah Delta Health Care District hospital in Visalia, California. Purpose of the expansion; Role of the government support to the Health Care District expansion plans; Impact of the propose infrastructure project on the people of the district.
- Meeting the community health challenge in Tulare County, CA. // AHA News;02/05/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p6
Discusses the efforts made by the Kaweah Delta Health Care District of Visalia, California, awardee of the 2001 Foster McGaw Prize on medical care improvement. Examples of its commitment to community service; Brief background of the institution.
- HEALTH CARE. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;5/17/2013, Issue 324650, p6
The article reports on the upcoming launching of Visalia, California-based Kaweah Delta Medical Center's helipad which was constructed to help critically injured patients get medical care quickly.
- Facing growing pains, Kaweah Delta embarks on big plans. Lindt, John // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/16/2010, Issue 324167, p1
The article reports on the plans of the Kaweah Delta Hospital in Visalia, California to expand its new medical office building that will provide and improve the delivery of health care to the people.
- Credit union urges help for hospital. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/1/2008, Issue 323899, p6
The article reports that TUCOEMAS Federal Credit Union in Visalia, California urges help for hospital and is collecting donations in August 2008 for Kaweah Delta Hospital's north expansion. It states that the credit union is asking its members and the public to support the effort of the hospital...
- Curbing unnecessary admissions to the ED. GREENE, JAN // AHA News;10/22/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 21, p7
The article discusses the initiatives in minimizing the number of hospital emergency department frequent users including the implementation of case management and the preventive strategies of the community. The reasons for high-frequency patients include behavioral health needs, multiple chronic...
- Kaweah Delta angles to host medical residents. Lieberman, Lisa // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;4/21/2006, Issue 323546, p1
The article reports on the expansion of Kaweah Delta Hospital's facilities, personnel and medical specialists along with its continued growth in Visalia, California. Hospital officials have been discussing the possibility of creating a partnership with the University of California and Fresno...
- Cook/chill and foodservice. GAZDZIAK, SAM // National Provisioner;Jul2013, Vol. 227 Issue 7, pCCS23
The article discusses the use of cook/chill technology that allows food to maintain its quality and shelf life for longer periods. Cook/chill systems have benefited fine-dining restaurants, college universities, restaurant chains and hospital foodservice departments. Food of any type of pumpable...