B&I Trend: Remote Sites Enjoy High Capture-Rates
- More Seating, Open-Air Design: Customer counts up 70% at new Corning cafeteria. // FoodService Director;02/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p14
Announces that Corning Inc. in Corning, New York has completed a major renovation of the employee cafeteria at its Sullivan Park Headquarter. Its daily sales; Size of the cafeteria; What the project included; Comments from Michael Sweet, supervisor of dining services.
- WORK STARTS IN MAY: $3-mil. remodel at Corning cafet. // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p1
Reports on the planned renovation of Corning Incorporated's Sullivan Park cafeteria in Corning, New York. Expectations on the project; Design plans; Foods that will be served.
- Service for the Sake of Science. // Food Management;Mar2000, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p78
Describes Sullivan Park Cafe at Corning Inc. in Corning, New York. Location of the cafe; Destinctive features of the cafe; Seating capacity; Annual sales volume of the cafe.
- Corning unveils larger staff cafeteria to accommodate additional employees. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/17/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p21
Reports on the opening of Sullivan Park Cafe, a cafeteria opened by Corning Inc.'s Culinary Services department at the firm's research and development facility in Corning, New York. Aim to serve the firm's growing work force; Department's collaboration with Raymond & Raymond architectural firm...
- FOOD UPGRADED, NOT UPSCALED: Corning cafeteria makeover boosts sales, seats, checks. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;04/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p54
Reports the renovation made to an employee cafeteria at Corning Inc. in New York. Changes to its Sullivan Park Cafe; Implications of its upgraded food and food service.
- Yonkers hopes to keep Saks operations in city. Philippids, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;9/4/95, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p1
Reports on the attempt of New York State officials to persuade Saks Fifth Avenue in continuing their business in the state. Offering of a meeting to discuss the matter; Reason for planning to move the distribution centers outside the state; Companies interested in the developing the site that...
- Saks. Sparks, Debra; Allaux, Jean-Francois // Financial World;6/17/96, Vol. 165 Issue 9, p22
Discourages the purchase of the stock of retailer Saks, which is slated for an initial public offering. Purchase of the company by Investcorp; Plan to ensure growth; Financial analysis; Drag debt creates on earnings; Financial performance; Doubts on the company's expansion and acquisition plans.
- Saks plan offers upscale retailers room to grow in White Plains. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;07/28/97, Vol. 36 Issue 30, p7
Reports on Saks Fifth Avenue's start of the construction of The Shops at Saks Fifth Avenue in White Plains, New York. Total cost of the project; Expected new sales tax and retail estate tax the project will generate.
- Saks flagship store back to normal day after fire. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/10/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 94, p15
Reports on the reopening of Saks Fifth Avenue store in New York City following its closure due to a fire. Impact of the fire on the store's business operation.