Overhaul Gives Retail Look: Chase Manhattan invests in display cooking, grill
- Chase draws heat for new policy. Hadley, Mark // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;08/31/98, Vol. 12 Issue 18, p9
Focuses on Chase Manhattan Bank's move of cracking down on cashing checks for those who do not hold accounts with the bank, even for checks drawn on Chase accounts. Plans for a class-action suit against Chase Manhattan following the bank's move; Overview on the bank's new policy on checks;...
- Chase unveils first stand-alone interactive banking center in county. Jordan, John // Westchester County Business Journal;4/18/94, Vol. 33 Issue 16, p17
Reports on the unveiling of `The Personal Financial Assistant' as the first stand-alone interactive banking center by Chase Manhattan Bank. Location; Services provided; Features of the center.
- Chase offers new loan program. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/25/95, Vol. 34 Issue 39, Salute to Labor p9
Reports on the introduction of a commercial property lending program by Chase Manhattan Bank. Sale of the loans as commercial mortgage-backed securities; Description of financing options.
- Chase closes Yonkers branch as part of consolidation move. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;6/17/96, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p9
Reports on Chase Manhattan Bank's closure of its branch office in Yonkers, New York. Chase's consolidation efforts; Reasons for the closure of the branch.
- Chase-Chemical branch closings. // Westchester County Business Journal;6/17/96, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p18
Presents a listing of Chase Manhattan Bank's branch offices which are under study for possible closure or consolidation.
- Chase to offer special loans in region. Khashru, B.Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;7/01/96, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p5
Reports on the plans of Chase Manhattan Bank to lend $18.1 billion to individuals and groups in a special program in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Texas. Comments from John M. Leonard, vice president of community relations at Chase; Details of the program.
- Chase, Kazakhstan to form investment bank. Gulo, Karen // American Banker;9/24/93, Vol. 158 Issue 184, p5
Reports on the signing of an agreement between Chase Manhattan Bank and the Republic of Kazakhstan to form an investment bank. Purpose of the venture; Manner of involvement of the bank in the business; Adviser to the agreement.
- Chase to quit retail banking in Singapore. // American Banker;10/26/93, Vol. 158 Issue 205, p25
Reports on the plan by Chase Manhattan Bank to pull out its retail banking business in Singapore by the end of 1993. Selling of its credit card business to Overseas Union Bank Ltd; Cessation of teller machine operations; Estimated number of affected customers.
- Chase opens door. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;8/1/94, Vol. 10 Issue 31, p26
Reports on the fund opened by Chase Manhattan Bank for short-term loans.