Expecting $2,000 Per-Day: Cornell upscales union deli
- Cornell hospitality students impress industry leaders. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/09/97, Vol. 31 Issue 23, p22
Highlights the annual dinners and banquets and educational panels organized by Cornell University students in Ithaca, New York from June 6-8, 1997. Number of students who participated in the event; Featured programs and activities; Names of industry leaders in the panel of discussion.
- The World on a Plate. // Food Management;Apr2006, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p66
The article features the Trillium Restaurant in Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. The restaurant emphasizes world cuisine choices with a variety of stations offering different ethnic cuisines. It has 535 seats and 3,000 average daily transactions. Trillium has added a mezzanine level...
- DURING RAMADAN CELEBRATION: CORNELL KOSHER HELPS OUT. // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p5
Reports on the assistance given by dining services at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York to its Muslim students in line with the celebration of Ramadan as of December 15, 2002. Participation of the Ramadan Steering Committee in the celebration; Background on the food service of Koshner...
- 750 DAILY AND COUNTING: Tortillas turning heads at Cornell's 'Lotta Chilada'. // FoodService Director;02/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the benefit of Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, from a tortilla-making machine at the Lotta Chilada station in Jansen's Dining Hall. Approximate number of tortillas the station serves a day; Varieties of tortilla.
- 150 CUSTOMERS AND COUNTING: Cornell adds to ethnic variety. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p20
Reports that Cornell University in Ithaca, New York, has opened the Hurry For Curry tandoori station in Okenshield Dining Hall. Foods served at the station; Remarks from dining services director, Nadeem Siddiqui.
- BROADENS MENU VARIETY: Cornell U.'s Smoke Shack delivers signature flavors. // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p6
Announces that Cornell University in Ithaca, New York has opened Smoke Shack, a server in Trillium Dining Hall. Features of the Smoke Shack food station; Comments from Eileen Hughes, executive chef; Examples of its vegetarian cookery.
- THE LATEST TRENDY FOOD STATIONS: Options open at Cornell Univ. for freshman student influx. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p40
Looks at the food stations included in the dining hall opened by Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. Types of pizzas served at Anything Doughs; Features of the Chef's Table station; Categories of cookery at the World's Fare station.
- Epicure on the Run. // Metro (NZ);Jul2001, Issue 241, p105
Presents news concerning the food service industry in New Zealand as of July 2001. Food selection offered by Brown's Deli; Services offered by the deli to customers; Food products sold at Cuisine Market.
- RESTAURANTS. // New York;1/23/2006, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p108
The article presents several restaurants in New York City including Agnanti Meze, Anthony's, Broome Doggs, Camino Sur, Aquaterra, Cookshop, Bar Veloce, Dumpling Man, Dos Caminos Soho, Falai, Diablo Royale, Chow Bar, Craftbar, Cosette, City Bakery, La Grenouille, Bottega Del Vino, Coco Pazzo,...