With a La Carte or 7-Meal-Package: State Farm goes healthy
- At state farm site: Eurest mounts a plan for branded foodcourt. // FoodService Director;09/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p5
Reports how State Farm Insurance Companies in Bloomington, Illinois is enhancing foodservices at its headquarters location by adding a branded foodcourt. Restaurant brands to be put up in the food court; Restaurant brands as internal options requested by the employees.
- 24-hour service at State Farm Insur. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p1
Announces the plan of Bloomington, Illinois-based State Farm Insurance Cos. break ground on its Corporate South building addition which aims to integrate and expand food service operations under one roof to allow 24-hour service. Completion date for the project; Plans for round-the-clock food...
- Like a good neighbor. Patterson, Maureen // Buildings;Mar1997, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p56
Reports on the State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company's state-of-the-art facilities that will perform functions night and day. Implementation of preventive maintenance programs; Comments from Dan Benedicts, superintendent of engineering service.
- Jury bad faith verdict against State Farm vacated; Judge finds insurer's conduct did not merit... // Insurance Advocate;2/1/97, Vol. 108 Issue 5, p20
Reports that Judge Edward T. O'Brien, in Supreme Court, Nassau County, has set aside a `bad faith' verdict by a jury against State Farm Mutual Automobile, asserting that the overall evidence forced his conclusion that the company did not act in bad faith in compensating its automobile accident...
- State Farm will nonrenew in Florida. Adams, Michael H. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;2/26/96, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p1
Reports on an announcement by the State Farm Insurance Company about nonrenewal of commercial and residential policies. Comments from Don Sullivan, executive vice president of the Bloomington, Illinois-based State Farm; Affects on commercial policies.
- State Farm increases rates for auto cover in Ala., Neb. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;7/15/96, Vol. 100 Issue 29, p24
Reports that State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co. will raise its overall automobile insurance price level effective on August 1, 1996. Price increase from bodily injury liability coverage for Alabama and Nebraska.
- A mighty fine anonymous idea. Holohan, Dan // Plumbing & Mechanical;Aug97, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p26
Relates how a plumbing contractor wrote to State Farm Insurance to share an idea aimed at improving State Farm's business operations. Terms of quality standards proposal; Reaction of State Farm to the letter.
- State Farm plows new ground with pay change. Johnsson, Julie // Crain's Chicago Business;07/13/98, Vol. 21 Issue 28, p3
Reports on the opposition to the commission system introduced in 1997 by State Farm Insurance Companies. Reasons for the resistance to the system; What the 1997 system entails; Details on State Farm's strategy.
- State farm stops writing WC policies in New Mexico. Cox, Brian // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;8/9/93, Vol. 97 Issue 32, p4
Reports on State Farms Insurance Co.'s decision to discontinue writing the coverage in New Mexico. Five-year loss in workers' compensation business; Difficulty in working within the confines of reforms made to the workers' compensation system in 1991; Disadvantages of the reform plan; Intention...