With New ARAMARK Contract: U-Penn eyes vend sale bump
- COLLEGES: Perception adds sales-building opportunities. // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p42
Focuses on the vending business in college and university campuses in the United States in 2001. Perception of food from vending machines; Examples of some marketing strategies that helped increase vending sales; Payment methods accepted by machines.
- SCHOOLS: Vending milk opens door to extra venues. // FoodService Director;07/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p48
Reports on milk vending machine sales in schools in the United States in 2001. Types of milk that are sold; How milk is packaged; Preferences of students.
- WITH $10-MIL. BOOST: PENN PLANS UPGRADES. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p10
Reports the contract extension agreement signed between the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia and Aramark in July 2003. Retail outlets that the food service team will launch in the campus; Plans for renovations of existing food service facilities; Modifications made to the meal plan...
- IN CONTRACTOR CHANGEOVER: PENN SEEKS RETAIL GROWTH. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the plan of the dining services at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia to increase retail options for meal plan students when Aramak's foodservice management contract takes effect. Coverage of the contract; Total food service sales at the university; Information on...
- ARAMARK'S GROWTH PORTFOLIO. Lawn, John; Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Mar2001, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p24
Deals with the success of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania-based food service firm, Aramark Corp. Foray into non-foods service areas; Growth strategies of management team; Emphasis on organic growth; Overall sales of its largest business line, Business Services. INSETS: An interview with John...
- Aramark's Neubauer: 'Don't call us contractors'. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/19/98, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p18
Focuses on Aramark Corp.'s fifth annual International Guest Chef kitchen party held at the renovated dining room and servery at Goldman Sachs in New York City. Chief Executive Officer Joseph Neubauer's comment on the use of the word contractors to refer the company; Company's reason for...
- Science Center gives Aramark street business. // Food Management;Jan2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p10
Reports the food service business of Aramark Corp. in the U.S. Operation of cafe and non-promise catering; Revenue of the firm; Foods offered.
- ARAMARK debuts at PA arena. // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p26
Reports on the participation of ARAMARK Corp. at the opening of the Northeastern Pennsylvania Civic Arena and Convention Center in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Number of spectators that are expected to attend the opening; Services that will offered by ARAMARK at the event.
- Aramark unveils PanGeos concept at Boston University. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/22/97, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p19
Reports on the unveiling of Aramark Corp.'s PanGeos food service concept on September 9, 1997. Foods served at the event; Description of the facility used for the event.