Chase Securities opens Dallas office
- Lower profits force firms to slash their MBS efforts. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/09/98, Vol. 64 Issue 6, p3
Looks at Chase Securities, the latest Wall Street firm to mandate reductions in its mortgage-backed securities market units. Number of workers that were layed off from the firm; Comments from Chuck Ramsey, chief executive officer of Mortgage Risk Assessment Corporation; Acknowledgement of the...
- Chase, Lehman in big ex-im bank securitization. // American Banker;11/10/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 218, p22
Reports on Chase Securities Inc.'s issue of guaranteed export certificates for the Republic of Turkey.
- Chase securitizes unsold airline tickets. Elstein, Aaron // American Banker;11/6/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 214, p22
Reports on Chase Securities Inc.'s offerings which includes $100 million securitization backed by paper pulp exports from Companhia Suzano of Brazil and a $150 million deal backed by remittances to Banamex, a Mexican bank. Growing investors interest in emerging market securitizations; Features...
- Chase Securities, Inc. // Railway Age;Dec94, Vol. 195 Issue 12, p20
Reports that Chase Securities acted as sole manager for the Santa Fe's newest debt issue consisting of $62.13 million of equipment trust certificates whose proceeds will finance acquisition of 50 diesel-electric locomotives and 50 coil steel cars.
- Chase Securities lures high-grade bond expert from CS First Boston. Goodwin, William // American Banker;6/30/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 125, p26
Reports on Chase Securities Inc.'s recruitment of John Judson from CS First Boston Group. Judson's duties in Chase; Post's focus on origination functions within the high-grade bond group; Judson's superiors and subordinates; Judson's career background.
- Chase Manhattan expands European junk bond unit. Tarquinio, J. Alex // American Banker;8/3/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 146, p31
Reports that Chase Securities Inc. is increasing its European high-yield junk bond operation in anticipation of the European Monetary Union. Effective date of the European Monetary Union; Comments from Bill Finnegan, a Chase managing director for global leveraged finance; Expectations of market...
- Chase snags the top M&A banker at Deutsche Bank. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/17/98, Vol. 64 Issue 33, p6
Focuses on Chase Securities Incorporated's August 1998 selection of Deutsche Bank Securities' senior mergers and acquisitions banker, Federico Mennella to join its global M and A department as a managing director. Transactions that Mennella will focus on as a managing director at M and A;...
- Texas. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;08/26/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30217, p28
Reports on the appointment of Ross Moring as vice president in charge of competitive and negotiated underwriting for Chase Securities Inc. Career highlights; Executive changes at Chase Securities.
- Chase Securities hires bond specialist from Furman Selz. Padgett, Tania // American Banker;5/31/96, Vol. 161 Issue 104, p18
Reports on the hiring of Katharine Rossow as vice president of corporate bond research at Chase Securities Inc. Responsibilities; Mission for the domestic bond market.