Accounting boards reappoint three members
- State board supports FAF plan, has concerns over monitoring. Olson, Ami // Trusted Professional;Mar2012, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p14
The article offers information on voting done by the New York State Board for Public Accountancy for recommending the Financial Accounting Foundation plan titled as "Plan to Establish the Private Company Standards Improvement Council," on January 18, 2012.
- FASB changes voting rules. // Accountancy;Oct90, Vol. 106 Issue 1166, p40
Reports that the trustees of the United States Financial Accounting Foundation have agreed to tighten the rule governing votes on statements and exposure drafts issued by the Financial Accounting Standards Board.
- Elections and appointments. // Practical Accountant;Feb97, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p56
Provides information on the elections and appointments in the Financial Accounting Foundation. Reelection of J. Michael Cook as chairman and president; Reappointment of vice president Thomas E. Jones and secretary/treasurer Philip N. Duff; Appointment of Greta E. Marshall and Edward V. Regan as...
- FAF supports private sector standard. // Practical Accountant;Jan98, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p55
States that the Board of Trustees of the Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) is supporting the private sector standard setting for financial reporting. Details on a letter sent to FAF; Examination of what the financial report contains.
- Maryland Treasurer Appointed to FAF Board. Jagoda, Naomi // Bond Buyer;11/20/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34015, p1
The article announces the appointment of Nancy Kopp to the board of trustees of the Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF).
- Newsmakers: PCC members Mark Ellis, Neville Grusd and Lawrence E. Weinstock. GAETANO, CHRIS // Trusted Professional;Nov2012, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p3
The article offers information on the views of the member of Private Company Council (PCC) who were elected by the Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF) in New York regarding their selection in the company.
- New FAF Council: Implications for CUs? // Credit Union Newswatch;6/25/2012, p8
The article focuses on the establishment of a new council by the organization Financial Accounting Foundation for the improvement in the standard setting for private companies in the U.S.
- assurance news. // Accounting Today;Feb2012, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p15
This section offers news briefs related to accounting assurance, including the first post-implementation review of an accounting standard conducted by the Financial Accounting Foundation, and the comment letter sent by the Institute of Internal Auditors to the Public Company Accounting Oversight...
- FAF Senior VP Robert Stewart Has Died. Cohn, Michael // Accountingtoday.com;12/14/2015, p5
The article presents an obituary for Robert Stewart, senior vice president of public affairs at the Financial Accounting Foundation (FAF).