- Hospital Bond Watchdog Panel Reorganizes. SINOVIC, STEVE // San Diego Business Journal;9/27/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p3
The article reports that the Proposition G Independent Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee will ensure that the 247 million dollars in funds will be correctly managed at the Grossmont Healthcare District in San Diego, California.
- Health care shifts spark credit concerns. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;08/10/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30453, p23
No abstract available.
- Bill would make Wyoming agency a conduit for hospital bonds. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;01/11/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30805, p28
Reports on a proposed bill that would allow the Wyoming Community Development Authority (WCDA) to serve as a makeshift health care financing agency. History of the WCDA; Hospital bonds that will be issued by the agency.
- Health care. Kushner, Aviya // Bond Buyer;08/15/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30210, p22A
Reports on the performance of medical care bonds in the United States for the first half of 1997. Rise of bond issuance; Variable-rate deals; New money issues; Upsurge in bonds backed by letters of credit.
- High-Income Health Care. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;05/11/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31137, p1
Reports the high-yields deals of two health care financing prices in Miami, Florida. Increase of willingness to participate in the health care sector; Amount of deal offer by the Miami Beach Health Facilities Authority; Participation of institutional buyers in the term bond.
- Volume of health care bonds falls in 1st quarter. Asplund, Jon // AHA News;04/15/96, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p4
Reports that the volume of long-term, tax-exempt health care bonds in the first quarter of 1996 fell from the last quarter of 1995, according to Securities Data Co. Value of bonds issued; Bond issues for California and New York.
- Health care insurers face increased risk, says Moody's report. Ulick, Jake // Bond Buyer;06/12/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30413, p1
Focuses on the increased risk of bond issuers that back hospital debt, resulting from financial pressures in the health care industry in the United States. Characteristics of the default probability and the expected severity of loss associated with transactions issued by health care...
- Illinois HFA gives thumbs up to $770 million of health debt. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;08/04/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30697, p5
Reports on Illinois Health Facilities Authorities' approval of over $770 million of health care revenue bonds. Deal from the Children's Memorial Hospital of Chicago, Illinois; Bond issue from the Fairview Residence of Rockford, Illinois.
- Tenn. hospitals pick conservative structure. Reisman, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30768, p1A
Reports on the Mountain States Health Alliance of Tennessee's bond offering. Adoption of a more conservative mortgage-backed credit structure; Planned uses of proceeds.