- AHF Launches YouTube Channel. // Food Management;Oct2010, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p14
The article focuses on the move of the Association for Healthcare Foodservice (AHF) to launch its own channel on YouTube with video sections to engage AHF members and inform the public on a range of topics.
- Manufacturers news. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p149
Presents news items concerning the United States foodservice industry in as of March 15, 1998. Includes continuing education funds being provided by the Kraft Mukti-Brand Award (MBA); Manufacturer quality system certification received by the Edlund Co.; Launch of the Los Angeles, California...
- HFM Membership Directory Goes On-line. // Food Management;Jun2003, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p20
The National Society for Healthcare Food Service Management (HFM) has eliminated its printed membership and networking directory and migrated those listing to an on-line and fully electronic version available on the associations web site. This reflects the dramatic increase of HFM members who...
- NCPA Announces Cottonseed Oil Comeback Tour. // Cotton Grower;Oct/Nov2007, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p7
The article announces that the National Cottonseed Products Association has launched a web site, in relation to its efforts to promote the ability of cottonseed oil to held food processors and foodservice operators produce healthier foods free of artificial trans fats. Through the site, visitors...
- PNEAC Offers Video on Hazardous Waste. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Jul2009, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p16
The article reports on the training video offered by the Printers' National Environmental Association Center (PNEAC) for hazardous waste shipments.
- Report says right wing is full of shit. Mantilla, Karla // Off Our Backs;Apr98, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p3
Presents information on a report issued by the Political Research Associates, which claimed that the right wing campaign is contradictory about working women. Details on the report; Views of conservatives; Statistical information provided.
- Working women working together. // Women's International Network News;Winter99, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p69
Presents information related to working women in the United States. Features of the Working Women Working Together Website; Problems which are limiting women's advancement; Women's view on job security; Important employer policies.
- Board Experience Inspires Web-Based Cancer Resource. // Association Management;Jan2004, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p20
Reports on a Web-based resource developed by New York City-based Cosmetic Executive Women for working women with cancer. History of the interactive tool; Contents of the Web site.
- Dallas Restaurant Association names officers for 1998. // Nation's Restaurant News;12/15/97, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p51
Announces that the 1,000-member Dallas Restaurant Association elected its officers for the year 1998. Association's 1998 slate of officers.