- Compass acquires Bon Appetit. // Food Management;Apr2002, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p9
Reports the acquisition of Bon Appetit Management Co. by Compass Group PLC in the U.S. Location of other facilities of Bon Appetit; Agreement between the two companies on major shareholdings; Impact of the acquisition on the business operations of Compass Group PLC.
- TO OPPORTUNITIES UNDER COMPASS: Bon Appetit looking forward. // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p22
Presents an update on the acquisition deal between Bon Appetit Management Co. and Compass Group PLC as of April 15, 2002. Amount paid by Compass Group PLC for the acquisition of Bon Appetit Management; Other brands under the management of Compass Group PLC; Annual sales of Bon Appetit Management.
- SEGMENT SIGNALS. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p1
Presents news briefs on the food service industry as of March 15, 2002. Acquisition of Bon Appetit Management Co. by Compass Group PLC; Proposed budget of the Bush administration for school lunch and child nutrition; Sale of the Orion Food Systems by Schwan's Sales Enterprises.
- Bon Appetit looks to certify managers. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/24/96, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p16
Reports on Bon Appetit Management Co.'s efforts to certify its unit managers in safety and sanitation.
- Bon Appetit sets a new course. // FoodService Director;12/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p16
Focuses on the realignment of the executive management team at Bon Appetit Management Company. Award won by Debi Benedetti, the former vice president of the corporate foodservice division; Executive changes made; Comments from Benedetti.
- SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT. // Time;9/14/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 10, p8
A correction to the article â€œAmerica's Food Crisis and How to Fix Itâ€ that was published in the August 31, 2009 issue is presented.
- Bon Appetit Opens Full-Service Restaurant in Mission Bay Office Building. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;11/21/2014, p3
The article reports that on-site restaurant firm Bon AppÃ©tit Management Co. has launched a Mediterranean-themed restaurant, called Stem Kitchen & Garden, in a Mission Bay district building in San Francisco, California as of November 2014.
- 4. Bon Appï¿½tit produces guide to help young farmers. // Food & Environment Electronic Digest;2009, p4
The article offers information on the availability of a guide from Bon Appï¿½tit Management Co., which helps student gardeners form business partnerships with college food service providers in the U.S.
- FOOD RULES! Lawn, John // Food Management;Jan2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p14
Reports the reputation of Bon AppÃ©tit Management Co. on food management in Palo Alto, California. Annual sales of the firm; Number of employees; Foods offered.