Select futures contracts traded on the CME last month
- February butter month. // Dairy Foods;Aug97, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p19
States that the Chicago Mercantile Exchange wants to include February as a contract month for butter futures. Reason for this development; Importance to the production and delivery cycle.
- Select futures contracts trade on the CME last month. // Bond Buyer;01/12/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30308, p28
Presents a chart showing select futures contracts trade on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange in Chicago, Illinois in December 1997. Volume of trading; Average daily volume; Month-end open interest.
- DTB hits floor. Kharouf, Jim // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Sep96, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the installations of Deutsche Terminboerse (DTB) terminals by the Chicago Mercantile Exchange on a United States exchanges floor. Ability of dual members to trade DAX index futures; Expected implementation of the agreement to install the terminals.
- Open pit for burger futures. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Aug97, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p12
Announces that the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) launched its boneless beef and boneless beef trimmings futures contracts using a membership participation plan. Purpose of the open trading plan; Committee that designed the contracts.
- TRENDLINES. Krueger, Diane; Resendez, Alex // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Jan2001, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p12
Presents news items related to futures in the United States as of January 2001. Removal of electronic trading restrictions at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange Inc.; Effects of the 2000 presidential elections on the stock market; Spanish Futures and Options Exchange's single stock futures.
- Hedging against consumer default: The new bankruptcy futures contract. Ray, Russ // Banking Law Journal;Apr/May99, Vol. 116 Issue 4, p382
Discusses bankruptcy futures contracts which were introduced by the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) in 1998 to be used by commercial lenders as hedge against consumer default. Buying or selling of an index tracking the current number of actual bankruptcies; Consumer lenders' hedging against...
- CME Group announces record year for international coal futures in 2013. // African Business News;1/14/2014, p5
The article offers information on the announcement of the Chicago Mercantile Exchange Group about its record trading of 1.3 billion metric tonnes of international coal futures contracts in 2013, which is 300 percent higher than in 2012.
- Americas. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Dec98, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p18
Relates the launch of bankruptcy index futures called CME Quarterly Bankruptcy Index by the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. Basis of filings; Target market; Development plans for debt related products.
- For-profit plan in works at CME. Codding // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Dec99, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p14
Focuses on the Chicago, Illinois-based Chicago Mercantile Exchange's plan to convert from a member-owned institution to a for-profit corporation. Unanimous approval by its board of directors; Goal of opening the futures exchange to outside investors; Trend toward a blurring of distinctions...