Kimbrough's Mantra: Always In Good Taste
- Join Club Med. Stephenson, Susie // FoodService Director;1/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p39
Focuses on the efforts of Mary Kimbrough, director of nutrition services at Zale Lipshy University Hospital in Dallas, Texas in implementing Mediterranean dishes in an authentic way. Samples of mediterranean foods turned into specialty bars by Kimbrough and the Zale Lipshy nutrition services...
- Good for Dessert, Good for You! Higgins, Amy // Food Management;Dec2003, Vol. 38 Issue 13, p42
The article presents views of some dietician on substituting ingredients of desserts to make them health friendly as well as improving their flavors. Kecia Anderton, a dietician at Louisiana Heart Hospital, Lacombe in Los-Angeles, told that instead of butter, they use healthy margarine that...
- Mary Kimbrough: Silver Plate/healthcare. // FoodService Director;04/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p50
Profiles Mary Kimbrough, director of nutrition services at Zale Lipshy University Hospital in Dallas, Texas. Comments from Kimbrough; When the textbook/cookbook by Kimbrough, chef Victor Gielesse and his wife, Kathryn will be published; Details on Kimbrough's partnership with Gielesse.
- TOWARD THAT MOMENT THAT SOMETHING CHANGES. AIELLO, MARIANNE // HealthLeaders Magazine;Dec2009, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p31
The article features nurse Laura Fedge, chair of the performance improvement and research council of the Georgetown University Hospital (GUH) and was appointed clinical nursing director for medicine services after pursuing her master's degree. Fedge says that her most favorite part of patient...
- Preventive nutrition. // British Medical Journal;7/17/1976, Vol. 2 Issue 6028, p134
Focuses on the importance of preventive measures in maintaining health. Emphasis on the practical application of nutrition; Role of dietitians in providing information on nutrition; Discussion on therapeutic and modified diets.
- dietitian, dietician. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p650
A definition of the terms "dietitian" and "dietician" which refers to a person who trained in the area of nutrition is presented.
- Mary Kimbrough. Schuster, Karolyn // Food Management;May98, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p48
Profiles Mary Kimbrough, a registered dietitian, certified master chef and physician-researcher at Zale Lipshy University Hospital at Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas. Her accomplishments; Background information on Kimbrough; Her vision for the hospital foodservice. INSETS: Career...
- O Campo da AlimentaÃ§Ã£o e NutriÃ§Ã£o em SaÃºde Coletiva: identificando contornos e projetando caminhos. Bosi, Maria Lucia Magalhães; Prado, Shirley Donizete // Revista CiÃªncia & SaÃºde Coletiva;2011, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p4
No abstract available.
- The Field of Feeding and Nutrition in Collective Health: identifying outlines and projecting paths. Bosi, Maria Lucia Magalhães; Prado, Shirley Donizete // Revista CiÃªncia & SaÃºde Coletiva;2011, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p5
The authors reflect on the establishment of the Working Group Food and Nutrition in Collective Health (FNCH) in Brazil. They mention that FNCH was tasked to focus on food and nutrition as a field of knowledge and practices in relation with collective health in the country. They also state the...