- HVAC. // Plant Engineering;Oct2004, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p90
Features several products for heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Dust collector; Speed-controlled fans; Small heat exchangers; Air filters; Cool loading docks.
- Sizing air conditioners. // Machine Design;1/26/95, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p112
No abstract available.
- Why Service A Unit That Produces Cool Air? // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;06/24/2002, Vol. 216 Issue 8, p29
Focuses on the maintenance needed for an airconditioner. Inspection of the heat exchangers; Protection of the unit in the premature failure; Ways of saving energy.
- A FAMILY AFFAIR. Burrows, Kate // U.S. Business Review;May2008, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p74
The article features Finleyville, Pennsylvania-based W.G. Tomko Inc., which provides plumbing, heating, vacuum and air conditioning (HVAC) services. The number one priority at the company is reportedly the safety and health of its employees. The company's well-known HVAC projects include heat...
- Colo. firm creates green air cooling system. Hayhurst, Tracy // Waste News;11/24/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 16, p16
A new air-cooling system installed in the attic of a historic Denver, Colorado school has its roots in the former Soviet Union. The Coolerado Cooler evolved from a design by Valeriy Maisotsenko, a native of Ukraine and one of the founders and officers of Idalex Technologies, research and...
- Microchannel Heat Exchangers. Westphalen, Detlef; Roth, Kurt W.; Brodrick, James // ASHRAE Journal;Dec2003, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p107
Focuses on microchannel heat exchangers (MCHX). Description and mechanics; Potential for more cost-effective increases in the efficiency of an air-conditioning unit; Design challenges of MCHX.
- Rifled tube: An effective answer in many applications. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;04/19/99, Vol. 206 Issue 16, p10
Reports on rifled tube heat exchangers as the solution to the increasing demand for energy-efficient air conditioning products. Improvement of the heat transfer characteristics; Efficiency of the performance of evaporators and condensers; Promotion of annular flow to increase the amount of...
- Airedale closes in on the precision air conditioning market. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Oct2010, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p37
The article introduces the Onrak compact rear door heat exchanger and the Active Cabinet Exhaust (ACE) heat dispersal unit from Airedale.
- Minnesota Plumbing Board: Notice of Final Interpretation on Single-wall Heat Exchangers. Parizek, John // Minnesota State Register;2/19/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 34, p1218
The article focuses on a notice issued by the Minnesota Plumbing Board regarding final interpretation on single-wall heat exchangers and discusses conditions of the Minnesota Plumbing Code for permitting the use of single-wall heat exchangers.