AFRICA'S TOP 100 BANKS
- Some banks beginning to raise dividends. Olson, Scott // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/6/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p21A
The article reports on the increasing dividends of some banks in Indianapolis, Indiana. It notes the efforts of financial institutions in increasing the payouts of their shareholders which gives them more confidence on the improvement of their earnings. It adds that shareholders seek for...
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Public Company Beneficial SharehoIders(�). // Indianapolis Business Journal;2006 Book of Lists, Vol. 26 Issue 41, p81
The article presents a chart depicting the largest Indianapolis-area public company beneficial shareholders.
- Biggest real estate investment trusts. // Pensions & Investments;10/16/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 21, p20
A chart that depicts the rankings of institutional shareholders based on their stock market capitalization is presented.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Public Company Beneficial Shareholders. // Indianapolis Business Journal;6/5/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p12B
A table is presented that lists the public company beneficial shareholders in Indianapolis, Indiana including Sidney Taurel of Eli Lilly and Co., David C. Colby of WellPoint Inc., and John W. Nelley Jr. of Duke Realty Corp.
- About Shareholder return. // Automotive News;7/26/2010, Vol. 84 Issue 6422, p10
A chart is presented which lists the 2010 2nd-quarter update of the Automotive News/PricewaterhouseCoopers Shareholder Value Index.
- TERM SHEETS. // Bank Loan Report;6/11/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p9
A chart is presented that lists various financial institutions in the U.S. with their corresponding information.
- NEWLY ANNOUNCED AND UPDATED LEVERAGED LOAN DEALS. // Bank Loan Report;6/9/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p9
A chart is presented that lists newly announced and updated leveraged loan deals by a variety of issuers in the U.S. including ARINC Inc., Lender Processing, and Manitowoc Co.
- MOST RECENT RATINGS ACTIONS. // Bank Loan Report;6/9/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p10
A chart is presented that lists the most recent ratings actions of issuers in the U.S. including Vicar Operating Inc., DeCrane, and Grey Wolf.
- NEWLY ANNOUNCED AND UPDATED LEVERAGED LOAN DEALS. // Bank Loan Report;9/8/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p9
A chart is presented that lists newly announced and updated leveraged loan deals from several companies including Wrigley Co., FTD Inc., and ARINC Inc.