Which Candidate Is the Republican?
- Doubts Over Elections Continue. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Feb2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p2
Discusses the political and economic situation in Argentina as of February 2003. Inability of the ruling party Partido Justicialista to agree to a method for holding primaries to choose a presidential candidate; List of prominent candidates; Move of the central bank to announce the lifting or...
- Democrats stretch the electoral map with bid for gains in House and Senate. Blake, Aaron // Hill;7/15/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 81, p28
The article reports on the competition of U.S. Democrats and Republicans for their party list.
- Poll Cheers GOP's Perdue. Shipp, Bill // Georgia Trend;May2002, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p14
Reports political developments of the Grand Old Party (GOP) in Georgia. Vulnerability of political candidate Roy Barnes; Receipt of the Creighton W. Abrams Medal by Senator Max Cleland from the Association of the United States Army; Supporters of the bid for re-election by District...
- Political party bosses are a dying breed. Kremer, Jerry // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/6/2003, Vol. 50 Issue 24, p43A
Comments on political party bosses in the United States. Proof of how influential town supervisors can be; Dying breed of political party bosses; Election strategies.
- Drawing Up a List. Rend�n, Joel Estudillo // Business Mexico;Jun2003, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p20
Presents the political parties that have registered their candidates for 2003 summer elections with the Federal Electoral Institute in Mexico. Institutional Revolutionary Party; National Action Party; Party of the Democratic Revolution.
- Readers Respond to 'Cult of Personality'. Nossiter, Paul // Progressive;May88, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p5
Calls on U.S. voters in 1988 to vote for any Democratic presidential candidate rather than a former head of the Central Intelligence Agency.
- Republicans in NY Senate fear Democratic coattails. Lentz, Philip // Crain's New York Business;10/9/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p4
Reports the concerns of Republican Party candidates for the senatorial elections in New York. Speculations on the leadership of the senate; Issues to be affected by a Democratic majority; Details on the strategies of Republican Party candidates; Data on monetary support of political parties.
- Already�A Horde of Candidates. Shipp, Bill // Georgia Trend;Dec2001, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p13
Presents the candidates for both the Democratic and Republican parties for the 2002 election for public office in Georgia. Coalition among candidates for a historic royal battle; Discussions on the position applied for the election; List of candidates in the running.
- Early Start to Splurge. // India Today;11/14/2011, p47
The article reports on the move by Indian political parties to announce their lists of candidates for the Assembly polls in Uttar Pradesh, India in 2012 in an attempt to beat the election spending rules of the Election Commission (EC).