N.Y. Dorm Authority sets $1 billion issue for slew of hospitals
- DASNY Clears NYU Hospital Deal, Holds Off on NYSARC Borrowing. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;6/29/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32413, p3
The article reports on the approval of Dormitory Authority of the State of New York company (DASNY) on the sale of about $125 million of bonds. The bonds will help finance the separation of New York University Hospital Center from Mount Sinai NYU Health System Obligated Group. On the other hand,...
- DASNY Approves $1.15 Billion of Offerings. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;7/29/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33358, p5
The article reports on the move of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY) to approve the 1.15 billion dollars of bonds during its monthly board meeting.
- DASNY Charter Plan Dies. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/25/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33254, p9
The article announces the end of the proposal to allow the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York to sell bonds for charter schools and the proposed legislation to increase cap on the number of charter schools in the state.
- N.Y Workers' Comp Credit Set to Launch Next Week With $97 Million. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/24/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33422, p3
The article offers information on the plan of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York, to sell 97 million dollars of taxable pledge assessment bonds.
- NEW YORK: DASNY Approves $600M. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;1/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33458, p9
The article reports on the final and preliminary approval given by the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York to nearly 600 million dollars of bonds.
- DASNY Approves $426M. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/15/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33565, p9
The article reports on the approval of the 426-million-dollar health care bonds by the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY) for the North Shore-Long Island Jewish Obligated Group in New York.
- New York Dorm Authority May Have to Offer Inflated Yields. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;12/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31276, p52
Reports on the sale of bonds by the New York State Dormitory Authority. Amount of the bonds; Use of the bond sales to finance the dormitory projects of the State University of New York; Credit rating of the state.
- New York Dormitory Authority. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;06/09/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30658, p7
Reports on the bond issues of the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York. Expected bond deals that will come to market.
- N.Y. Dorm Deal Status Up in the Air. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/9/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31199, p1
Reports the postponement of a series of New York State Dormitory Authority bond deals. Adoption of baseline budget by lawmakers; Details on the failure to pass a series of reappropriations; Confusion in the baseline budget in school districts.