Cincinnati Readies For Passive Search
- HIRINGS. // Pensions & Investments;11/12/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p42
The article discusses developments related to the financial services industry. Arlington County Employees' Retirement System hired Baillie Gifford & Co. to run $100 million in active long-term global growth equities. AstraZeneca UK Ltd. Pension Fund appointed Cardano UK as investment consultant...
- Queen City Pension Crowns Equity Percentages. Giardina, Michael // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;6/14/2013, p4
The article reports on the decision of the Cincinnati Retirement System (CRS) Committee to change the investment allocation of its mid-cap fund. Allocation has been changed to an even distribution between value and growth stocks in its portfolio. It is said that CRS chose Northern Trust to be...
- Cincinnati System Adds New Asset Class. Willcox, Kathleen // Investment Management Weekly;07/24/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 29, p2
Reports that the Cincinnati Retirement System has added a small-to-midcap mandate to its asset allocation mix and has hired Navellier and Associates and Ariel Capital Management to handle the investment portfolio.
- Cincinnati shines in world of obfuscation. Cunningham, Aaron // Pensions & Investments;1/25/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p2
The article reports that Cincinnati Retirement System pension fund worth 1.91 billion dollars provides a concise and almost completely transparent view of its investments on its web site.
- Cincinnati Narrows High Yield Finalists. Rasmussen, Eric // Investment Management Weekly;01/03/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p3
Focuses on the results of the search of Cincinnati Retirement System for a high-yield bond manager.
- CHANGES AHEAD. // Pensions & Investments;12/8/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 25, p56
The article announces the search and hiring activities of several retirement systems including New Mexico Public Employees Retirement Association, which is looking for a manager, and the Cincinnati Retirement System in Ohio, which is searching for an investment consultant.
- Cincy Pulls Back on Two Mandates. Giardina, Michael // Investment Management Weekly;3/10/2010, p2
The article reports on the 20-million-dollar reduction in funding from two managers by the City of Cincinnati Retirement System during an Investment Committee meeting in Ohio in February 2010.
- Cincinnati Finds Room For High-Yield Bonds. Rasmussen, Eric // Investment Management Weekly;05/17/99, Vol. 12 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the plans of the Cincinnati Retirement System to search for a high-yield bond manager. Funding for the bond search; Allocation of the company for domestic equities.
- Cincinnati Boosts Liability Study. Neel, Dan // Investment Management Weekly;10/20/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p3
Reports on the additional resources aimed by Cincinnati Retirement System for its asset/liability study. Amount committed by the system to enhance the actuarial model developed by EFI Actuaries; Investment advisors to aid the system in its study; Asset allocation of the system as of September...