- FOCUS ON THE FIGHT. Thurlby, Cherie A. // Airman;Mar2003, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p10
Declares that as world events keep Americans on their toes, airmen remain focused on tasks at hand, which is defending freedom, ensuring commitment to equality and providing opportunity for everyone to succeed. Operation Enduring Freedom; Photographs of airmen in action.
- All Jerusalem is Moved. // America;1/10/1914, Vol. 10 Issue 14, p328
The author reflects on the excitement in Jerusalem during the visit of Vedrines, the airman who had flown from Paris, France to Cairo, Egypt, that newspapers reported on January 1, 1914. The author contrasts this event with the coming of the Magi to the city he claims to be holy. He asserts that...
- Wingman = Vigilance & Responsibility! JAMES, LARRY // Wingman;Summer2010, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p26
The article shares stories from airmen which demonstrate the value of being vigilant and responsible when it comes to safety.
- Have You Checked In? DOTSON, VINCENT // Wingman;Summer2010, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p29
The article encourages the airmen of the U.S. Air Force to remain vigilant and keep each other safe in order to ensure survival while away from hostile areas.
- ANALOG LEADERSHIP. VALDEZ, BRYAN "EXXON" // Wingman;Summer2010, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p30
The author comments on the benefits of analog leadership or hands-on leadership for training the airmen of the U.S. Air Force.
- EVERY AIRMAN A LEADER. // Flying Safety;Jul2003, Vol. 59 Issue 7, p3
Talks about safety measures for U.S. Air Force airmen to prevent land-based accidents.
- What Have You Done For Airman Snuffy? Joyner, James M. // Flying Safety;Aug2003, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p11
Discusses ways to help a new airman.
- The Supervisor's Role: In Safety. Collier, Jonathan // Flying Safety;Aug2003, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p25
Presents an article which described the airmen supervisor's role in aircraft safety.
- The Ragged Edge Of Fatigue. Cooper, Philip // Flying Safety;Mar2005, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p14
Presents an article on fatigue among U.S. airmen and its effect on their job performance.